Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Iowa

John Witzke

Hello, my name is John Witzke from Council Bluffs, Iowa. I am the original owner of a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am with 11,382 original miles from new. We ordered our car Dec 1976 and took delivery March 1977. Still a true survivor with it's original factory applied lacquer red paint, Adams products gives it a awesome shine.

Thanks C6bill. I have pictures but only prior to using Adams polish and wax. I will try to post one. I have only completed polishing and waxing part of the car as it is a bit chilly here. My garage is warm and very well insulated but not heated.

I see you have an 08 Vette. My brother has one too. Black with red interior, comp gray wheels, auto, exhaust

My daily driver is a 08 Trailblazer SS, blue.

• 4 weeks later...

:welcome:

Thanks Ashley and to all. I am out there on the Pontiac boards I frequent recommending Adam's products.

Welcome John. Very nice TA. Hope you enjoy the Adam's Forums. I'm originally from Omaha, NE and now live in Northwest Arkansas. I know you guys are really cold up there now. Down here 4 degrees on Monday morning and expecting low 60's the next couple of days. Merry Christmas.