Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Forum Noob from Nor-Cal

02Xtreme07ss

Just thought I would finally say HI to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Jim and I caught the detailing bug at about the age of 5 watching my Dad wax his '81 Chevy Pickup right after bringing it home from the dealership....Silver Grey....I've never forgotten that day. Anyway, grew up in NJ, moved to CA about 4 years ago. Always looking for the best products and Adam's definitely has quite a few of them. I'm pretty active over on the TBSSOwners forum (Hi Brandi!!) under the same login as here. I've learned a TON of information in the few months I've been reading here. You all make this an incredible resource.

I've placed about a half a dozen orders already and every product I have received from Adams has been to notch and their customer service is second to none. Ashley, Dylan, Adam and everyone else I've dealt with has been nothing but spectacular.

PS...I don't think I could live without SVRT/VRT and the Leather Conditioner.

Just not getting enough of me over on TBSSowners huh? Understandable... I'm just so loveable LOL. Make yourself at home man - this is a great little forum with a lot of good people. We have fun here.

How could I not? You just abandoned us. Sure, you stop by from time to time, but it's only to make sure we haven't moved on. We're all experiencing withdrawal over there.

I like to think it's my never ending quest to keep improving my technique that brought me here and that not a single day goes by that I don't find something useful here. Then again, it could be all the subliminal messaging you have been known to use too.

:lol:

Archived