Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oakley Inc.

The Ryan

Not a full on Oakley junkie, but I do own two pairs currently and haven't owned a different brand since I bought my first pair (M-Frames) about 18 years ago. Right now, I have a pair of Flak Jackets with poloraized iridium lenses. I also own a pair of bronze Half Wires.

Thats where I stand on it as well... after all we're talking American jobs; these are our neighbors, friends, and families. Sure, it'd be nice if the profits from the sales of these glasses went to a corporation still in the US, but as long as there's a factory employing Americans making them its fine by me. :patriot:

:patriot: Word! :patriot:

(That's what you young people say, right?) :lol:

BTW: I went to take a pic of my well worn prescription Square Wires when they were snapped up by the resident sunglass inspector.....

picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=2187

Ive been a big fan of oakley gear for the longest time, everyone thought i was full of it when they finally brought it to san antonio. ive owned 3 pairs of glasses from them since age 15iirc. some of the best built glasses ever. all the tommy, guess etc i ever owned broke after a year. so every year or 2 i was replacing them left and right. oakleys nope...

ive only owned 4 pairs of oakley shoes since 12. each pair i got roughly 5 years out of each. the latest pair i had to throw out cause i wasnt smart and i decided to walk though a buddys house that caught fire. i should have soaked them in adams leather cleaner. :lol: though i will get a new pair of oakley shoes soon.

Archived