Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello all....

rh2469

Hello my name is Scott and I am new to this forum. The first car that I would say I have spent significant time detailing is my 94 Corvette. I grew up in sunny So. California where the car is king, and I took this outlook with me to Indiana where I now live. All I can say is that my Indiana neighbors think I am nuts HA HA. My Corvette is a beautiful medium polo green and I have done good things for the paint over the past few years, but it needs more help. Just last night I purchased my first Adams detailing kit, the one with the PC 7424xp and the gallon of detail spray. I have to say I am looking forward to nice summer days in the garage putting these new Adams products to good use. Well that is about it, have a good one and I will see you around the forums.

Well, it's about time Scott! :jester:

Welcome to the forum! So how is that spot I did? Still shining? Give me a holler if you need a refresher course. Tell Laney I said hey! Corvettes Against Breast Cancer is coming up soon! :thumbsup:

WHATS-UP A.J.....My 5 y/o son still talks about your visit and your Corvette. You know a refresher course might not be a bad idea. I was watching some detailing videos and it is surprising how many little things I forgot. Well my kit will be here Tuesday (I would like to see it a bit early) and I am going to get to work on this paint. I am going to lower my car today so I have something to keep busy on. Gotta get it right for Atlanta :2thumbs:, Have a good Friday......

Archived