Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Connecticut

transamguy

Hello everyone and glad to be here. I heard about the Adams products from a guy on a TransAm forum I am a member of. He said the products are amazing. I just put my 79 away for a long winter sleep but will be doing major detail in spring. I attend quite a few shows and anything to give me an edge to stand out would be awesome. So any tips and tricks anyone has please feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone here.

Here is a pic of my baby.

Glad to be here

Harry D

picture_047.sized.jpg

Hello everyone and glad to be here. I heard about the Adams products from a guy on a TransAm forum I am a member of. He said the products are amazing. I just put my 79 away for a long winter sleep but will be doing major detail in spring. I attend quite a few shows and anything to give me an edge to stand out would be awesome. So any tips and tricks anyone has please feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone here.

Here is a pic of my baby.

Glad to be here

Harry D

picture_047.sized.jpg

Hello Harry D. I am the person who posted on two Trans Am sites, Trans Am County and Hitmans. Pic of my car is posted under "Hello from Iowa"

John Witzke

POCI Tech Advisor

1977-79 W72 Performance Package Historian

Hello Harry D. I am the person who posted on two Trans Am sites, Trans Am County and Hitmans. Pic of my car is posted under "Hello from Iowa"

John Witzke

POCI Tech Advisor

1977-79 W72 Performance Package Historian

Wow I did not think I would see you here. Nice to meet you John and I am looking forward on trying these products.

Welcome Harry! You'll find all the information on how to use Adam's products on the website. There are videos that go into detail on how to use each product. Very helpful. Always room for another great muscle car. :welcome:

• 5 weeks later...