Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Detail/Product Tests and a Couple of Camaros!

Team Adam's

Yes those of us that got our grubby little hands on the tester bottles all experienced significant filling abilities. But remember its a glaze; therefore its temporary. Dylan is doing a trial of wax over glaze to test for durability; historically wax over glaze significantly decreases the durability of the wax.

Right on...I've been following that discussion as well. And yea, I realize the glaze is not as durable as the wax. The reality is that I use Adam's products because I can REMOVE swirls and scratches, but it's nice to know that if I have to hide one for a show, there is a product for that. :thumbsup:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dylan when using the makita did you have any issue with it wanting to walk around on the paint in orbital mode? Everything i read about it says its not all it cracked up to be. I am to point of needing a new polisher and not sure what way to go, new PC,Flex,Griots orbital.

Joe

Dylan when using the makita did you have any issue with it wanting to walk around on the paint in orbital mode? Everything i read about it says its not all it cracked up to be. I am to point of needing a new polisher and not sure what way to go, new PC,Flex,Griots orbital.

Joe

That Makita was a orbital, not a rotary so control of it is somewhat easier. However, it will try to throw you over the car if you are not paying attention and walk it up on a raised section. All of the Flex type polishers are like that. That's why they fatigue you much faster than something like the PC. That is also why I won't use one unless I have to.

Joe

Like AJ said, any of the machines that have forced rotation are gonna walk you all over the place. It takes some muscle to keep them where you want them, so while they may cut faster you'll put more effort in keeping them under control.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice write up, but the question is, what are these new products and when will we see them? I hope its some time this summer, if not were going to go crazy if you release them sometime in the fall/winter. :lol:

:confused: This thread was from last August. The new product was Brilliant Glaze which was released awhile ago...

Color me silly but can I assume Adam's dropped the Makita's B06040 RO polisher for the Flex? (I would hate to have buyers remorse, especially before I get to use it.. rofl)

-Mike

The Makita actually never made it into the lineup.

Color me silly but can I assume Adam's dropped the Makita's B06040 RO polisher for the Flex? (I would hate to have buyers remorse, especially before I get to use it.. rofl)

-Mike

Makita was never offered... we tested it, but ended up settling on the flex as the better machine.

Nice write up, but the question is, what are these new products and when will we see them? I hope its some time this summer, if not were going to go crazy if you release them sometime in the fall/winter. :lol:

Gotta start paying attention to the dates things are posted bud! :lolsmack:

my post was useful when I revived the thread back in March lol

So you brought it "back from the dead" but Anthony brought it back from "the dead and buried" :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

In my defense I wanted to make sure Adam's wasn't looking at the Makita as I just got my New flex kit.... and it's still in the box as I haven't had time to work on my dd... internal detail, now need to bust the flex out.

( I did pick up the gallon refill deal and the metrovac Vac and blow).... I need to get paid before I get the Ma$ter Bla$ter...)

Archived