Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Detail/Product Tests and a Couple of Camaros!

Team Adam's

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta say looked like a great afternoon, but Ryan.. where is there a farm in Southern Cali? From your tan Id say you spend all day on a John Deere! LOL

:lol:

I work in the sun all day long, and unfortunately the company policy is to wear some sort of shirt... I put SPF 50+ on everyday and I still get cooked - as you can see from my awesome tan.

Did you notice my awesome sunglasses tan in the pic w/ me and the makita? SPF 50!! I burn easier than gasoline.

Did you notice my awesome sunglasses tan in the pic w/ me and the makita? SPF 50!! I burn easier than gasoline.

Never heard it put that way before! :lol:

Both Camaros came out great. And as usual, your yellow one looks stunning -

Awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on the foam gun and the glaze. :)

BTW, thanks for the invite guys. Massive FAIL!! My Camaro was parked less than a mile from the bass pro shop all lonely and no one to hang out with. Let me go pout in the corner now. :jester:

J/K... The new stuff is going to be awesome!!!

I love the new camaros but just can not get used ot or like the chrome bezels around the tails.

I do agree that it looks ugly on almost all colors however it doesn't look that bad on my white camaro but it is on my to-do list to get them painted matte black :)

DSC_2717.jpg

Awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on the foam gun and the glaze. :)

BTW, thanks for the invite guys. Massive FAIL!! My Camaro was parked less than a mile from the bass pro shop all lonely and no one to hang out with. Let me go pout in the corner now. :jester:

J/K... The new stuff is going to be awesome!!!

Sorry... my neighborhood has a strict 2 camaro per driveway limit :jester:

Some more glaze teasers!

I'm going to show ya'll some photo's I took while playing with the new glaze. This was done on multiple cars.

Here's a few photo's of the new Glaze in action - I clayed my neighbors hood on his 98' chevy 1500.

clay.jpg

The 12 year old paint shows it age:

damage.jpg

I taped it up and applied the new glaze:

applied50-50.jpg

After removing the glaze the difference in color and appearance of swirls was amazing:

swirlhiding.jpg

After removing the tape:

tapeline-newbsg.jpg

tapelinenewbsg.jpg

tapelinenewBSG-nosun.jpg

The whole hood:

wholehood.jpg

As you can see the new glaze is pretty awesome.

On to the corvette:

3machineapplication.jpg

11sun.jpg

12decktapeoff.jpg

17shineflag.jpg

18shine.jpg

19shine1.jpg

This stuff really brings out the metallics in paint!

Get ready folks - this glaze is around the corner!

That Makita is very similar to the Bosch I had at HAN. It appears to originally been a sander?

Yep... as almost all 'polishing' machines, PC included, its "tool" use is sanding.

This one has a little more bite than the Bosch you brought to HAN -

The Bosch is 3000-6650 opm / 270-600 rpm with a clutched startup

The Makita is 1600 - 5800 opm / 180-670 rpm with a clutched startup

I think the bosch was slightly more comfortable to work with, but I think the makita had the edge in cutting. The OPM's are lower and the RPM's are higher.

Awesome as usual Dylan! It's definently exciting times at Adam's! All i can say is foam gun, polisher, brilliant glaze, brushes, and a new compound might be on their way... Dylan, Adam and myself will be finalizing things next week. Hope you are all ready!:rockon:

Your about as big of a tease as Dylan.. :willy:

Not :jester: either.. :lolsmack:

Dylan I was thinking.... What if you put Americana on the pad and the BSG and applied both at the same time?

What would that do?

Leave you with a goopy mess would be my guess... the components of either product wouldn't react to well together in their uncured 'wet' state.

Waterless wash / clay and glaze. That truck has never seen a polisher in its lifetime.

:willy: WOW

[Will Smith in Independence Day] WOOOOoo I have GOT to get me one of these!! [/Will Smith in Independece Day]

So it seems like the swirl filling/masking capabilities are substantial!

:willy: WOW

[Will Smith in Independence Day] WOOOOoo I have GOT to get me one of these!! [/Will Smith in Independece Day]

So it seems like the swirl filling/masking capabilities are substantial!

Yes those of us that got our grubby little hands on the tester bottles all experienced significant filling abilities. But remember its a glaze; therefore its temporary. Dylan is doing a trial of wax over glaze to test for durability; historically wax over glaze significantly decreases the durability of the wax.

Archived