Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG concern?

DCRANER

Question

I have all Adam's stuff and love it, just bought the BSG, but I have a question / concern.

I smell the coconut oil smell, and this reminds me of I think it was Pinnacle Wax a number of years ago.

My thought is will the BSG spoil in the container over time, almost like food spoils. And, I'm not crazy about an possible oily film left behind on my car from the coconut oil, if I'm right about the coconut oil.

Any thoughts on this?

So, thin coat like Americana, drying time you mentioned, and I'll give that a try.

Will try on my new Harley Softail. It's a Harley factory two tone custom paint. Good Lord, what is their secret, the paint really looks like it has water flowing over it, just fantastic.

I put on a thin coat using the microfiber applicator pad

Yea, thats why we're releasing a new version... we liked the current BSG, but its dry times were a little longer than we wanted for a "quick fix" product. Give it 30 minutes then buff it off... it should haze up just like buttery wax and come off without much effort at all.

:rockon:SO TRUE

ok..thanks for the explanation. I guess I'll put that $ towards the other 10 things I need to order :)

Don't sell it short.

Brilliant spray glaze is great to put on the night before you go out cruising for the weekend.

It's one of my favorite Adams products :2thumbs:

Just a few beers for me on occasion... Once in awhile a bourbon and coke after a long day of work. :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been sober 8 years +

I used to like JAMESON (VERY SMOOTH) along time ago but having a Korean TAE KWON DO background,it didn't mix:explode:

I thought Pina' Colada was= Pinnapple & coconut?:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Like I said,I smell Pina' Colada not coconut

"pina colada - a mixed drink made of pineapple juice and coconut cream and rum"

Shows ya what I know about drinkin' the girlie stuff :jester:

Glazes are not for long term durability... they are purely beauty products. You can put a coat of glaze over the top of your MSW coat thats on there now with no ill effects - it'll make it really shiny for a short time and will be gone by the time you do your next wash.

Great for a quick "freshly waxed" look when you don't have the time to do a full polish and wax job.

Is the BG worth putting on a daily driver? right now I'm using just the MSW. Grante my DD is my less than a year old brilliant black charger so i do like her to shine (and she shines quite nicelly with just MSW). Does the BG hold up long enough to warrant or will i just be seeing the shine last a week at best and be applying it with every wash each week?

Pina colada is coconut :lolsmack::

I thought Pina' Colada was= Pinnapple & coconut?:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Like I said,I smell Pina' Colada not coconut

"pina colada - a mixed drink made of pineapple juice and coconut cream and rum"

I thought only the new "BG" has the coconut smell?I have the BSG and it dont smell like coconut,mine smells like pina' colada??

I'm waiting to place an order for the new "BG" with some other items,WHEN WILL IT BE OUT???

Moz

O/k, per your instructions:

1. Put it on.

2. Have a few beers. :cheers:

3. Take a little nap.

4. Wake up and wipe it off.

O/k, got it! Tks. :D

That is ok unless you detail for a living where bsg will a PIA to use.

If you just got it last week I know you are good to go! Wipe on let haze, wipe off! Even if you have to let it set for a 60-90min.you will be fine!:thumbsup:

O/k, per your instructions:

1. Put it on.

2. Have a few beers. :cheers:

3. Take a little nap.

4. Wake up and wipe it off.

O/k, got it! Tks. :D

Yea, thats why we're releasing a new version... we liked the current BSG, but its dry times were a little longer than we wanted for a "quick fix" product. Give it 30 minutes then buff it off... it should haze up just like buttery wax and come off without much effort at all.

My bottle ws delivered just last week, do I have the new version?

20 - 30 to dry maybe less or more depending on the humidity.

So, thin coat like Americana, drying time you mentioned, and I'll give that a try.

Will try on my new Harley Softail. It's a Harley factory two tone custom paint. Good Lord, what is their secret, the paint really looks like it has water flowing over it, just fantastic.

Archived