Customer Service 866.965.0400

Professional Wash Pad

Team Adam's

Question

Professional Wash Pad

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-83-professional-wash-pad.aspx

83.jpg

Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad

Wash your car the professional way with Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad. It delivers gobs of sudsy water, not swirls. Guaranteed!

After years of watching people use a wash mitt like a sponge (hand on the outside, not inside), I decided it was time to find a car wash tool that works the way people want it to work. Our Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad feels like a wool wash mitt on the outside, but that's where all similarities end.

If you want the most sudsy, satisfying car wash experience you've ever had, you're ready for the Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad. Our large, 9" by 9" pad holds a whopping 26 ounces of soapy Adam's Car Wash Shampoo wash water. That's possible because our foam core slurps up water like a water buffalo after a dry spell. That means you can get the soapy water to you car where it will do some good. Most wash mitts let all the water go (normally all over your feet!) before it ever gets to the car. Our 3" thick foam core lets you give the pad a squeeze to release suds as you need them. And, talk about suds, the Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad is a suds making machine!

If the perfect size wash pad that held lots of soapy water were the only measure, a dozen or more products out there might fit the bill. Not at Adam's! To make it here it also has to be safe and durable. After all, what good is a wash pad, mitt or sponge that puts swirls and scratches in your paint? The Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad is "professional grade" because the pros know that most swirl marks come from bad wash tools. The Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad is made of a soft, synthetic wool that gently lifts dirt away from your paint and freely lets go of the dirt in your wash bucket. The Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad won't swirl or scratch your paint, guaranteed!

TIP:After washing and rinsing your car, rinse and wring out your Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad and use it to soak up the large areas of water on the surface of your car before towel drying. You'll be amazed how much water Adam's Professional Wash Pad can soak up. Finish drying to a spot-free finish with Adam's White Waffle Microfiber Drying Towel.

TIP: The Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad is machine washable. Just toss it in the washer and dryer with your microfiber towels. Be sure to dry on medium heat only, and please, do not use bleach.

Edited by Adam

I just used the new Professional Wash Pad. All I can say is, you've got to get one to believe how soft it is, how much soap and water it holds and how it reaches places other pads cant. It makes me wonder what else I'm missing. Another order coming soon Adam.

Les

I just got my 2 wash pads last evening and the quality looks great! but I thought they have a foam core? Is it very thin because I don`t feel anything between the layers? How thick is is it?

I haven`t used it yet but the softness is Incredible! Also do I have to worry about the stitching scratching ?

Bill:2thumbs:

I just got my 2 wash pads last evening and the quality looks great! but I thought they have a foam core? Is it very thin because I don`t feel anything between the layers? How thick is is it?

I haven`t used it yet but the softness is Incredible! Also do I have to worry about the stitching scratching ?

Bill:2thumbs:

Just mix up a bucket of suds and start washing, you'll love it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Image-41793F96B38211DD.jpgImage-417A6C72B38211DD.jpg

Do you mean a microfiber wash mit?

Aye, I have one now of decent quality and everything else is going MF. I was just wondering why Adams doesn't offer a MF wash mit. Is there something bad about them I should know?

Aye, I have one now of decent quality and everything else is going MF. I was just wondering why Adams doesn't offer a MF wash mit. Is there something bad about them I should know?

The reason I stay away from MF wash mitts is that dirt and grit are just way too good at sticking into microfiber (even when using a grit guard), which can create massive headaches when you go to polish.

The reason I stay away from MF wash mitts is that dirt and grit are just way too good at sticking into microfiber (even when using a grit guard), which can create massive headaches when you go to polish.

Makes sense. Thoughts anyone else?

That's the reason. The wash pad we offer quickly drops any contaminants when scraped against a grit guard where a MF pad will hold them in the fibers.

Hey jason does adam need a truck to work his majic on at carlisle tommorow i was going to stop by around 1:00 1:30