Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fire hose nozzle

duramaxsky

Question

14 answers to this question

I dont think so, you can find them at Sears, Lowes, Ace, really anywhere. But learn from my experience.

I bought several and thought they were all messed up because they didnt spray correctly. Turns out my water pressure was too crappy to get the nozzle to perform 100%

From an older post

We're currently shopping for a better fire hose nozzle. I've played with a few really cool ones, but they are a tad on the spendy side. Hoping we can find that balance of quality, price, and made domestically.

I dont think so, you can find them at Sears, Lowes, Ace, really anywhere. But learn from my experience.

I bought several and thought they were all messed up because they didnt spray correctly. Turns out my water pressure was too crappy to get the nozzle to perform 100%

Nothing compares to a deuce and a half any way :lolsmack:

I thought my water supply had low pressure but I was so wrong. The inside pressure seemed fine but the faucets outside had very low pressure. I looked at the plumbing and the builder had used very small copper tubing for the outside. Those faucets simply did not have any water volume. I had a plumber put in a new faucet with 3/4" pipe and the difference is amazing. Now I can water my whole front yard with one placement of the sprinkler. Previously, it required moving the sprinkler to four different places. I have really good flow and pressure to this outside faucet. You might take a look at your plumbing and think about possible doing something similar.

Trying to find an excellent USA-made unit as we speak! Our last Firehose Nozzle was made by a company who shifted their manufacturing to China. As you well know, we don't sell China!

If anyone out there has an outstanding unit, made in the USA, I'd appreciate an email with info! Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

:patriot:

Nothing compares to a deuce and a half any way :lolsmack:

I live in a rural area. My nearest fire hydrant is 8 miles away. I think with that much hose in line the garden hose would have more power. Especially since it all up hill. About a 700' climb. I have a well with a large pump set real high. That way my sprinkler system works right. I built my house and there are no small pipes. I have good pressure and flow at the hose bib. I have a plastic nozzle now and it was fine for a while but has worn out and the pattern is hard to control. I was hoping to get a good one as Adams stuff is always good. Besides I used to drive a water truck and the water company s frown on stealing water. :cheers:

Archived