Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where to buy bundle of MF towels?

CystmX

Question

23 answers to this question

I'm not very conservative when it comes to towels. After I see some dirt I just grab a new one since I have so many of them.

Those towels that you bought in bulk are the cheap, made in China towels (look at the label on them). Those things are responsible for more scratches than you will ever realize until you get some quality ones. Call Ashley and see what kind of deal you can get on a large purchase of them. She will work you out a deal, trust me. :thumbsup:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

i keep my old Costco/Sam's club bundle-pack MF towels for when the cats have accidents around the house.

They are GREAT for picking up hairballs and housing them while in the trashcan.

First, I'd like to say that Adams MF towels for use on the paint can't be beat! They are the best, Bar None! But for general purpose cleaning in and around the doors, interior and other non-painted surfaces, I purchase MF towels form a wholesale dealer on the web where you get a great price on buying in bulk. I'd be happy to post it here but I don't want to go against the rules for posting. When it comes to general cleaning of the cars, I use the cheaper ones, when it comes to the paint, I pull out the Adams MF towel for sure.

No not those yellow towels... These yellow towel's have a black border on them. I bought ton's of them a year and a half ago, and I'm soon running out...!

I think I'll have to take a picture of them in the package.

I don't remember the yellow MF. I remember white with black edge (4-5 yrs. ago)and blue with black edge, but not yellow.

What are your thoughts about using the WW towels in the interior? I want to buy the MF bundle but have no use for the WW towels since I don't ever plan on doing a WW because my car isn't garage kept.

They work great!

It's a good economically priced (yet safe) towel. Just remember to NEVER use them on the paint after being used elsewhere...

They work great on carpets and all.

For windows I use only my Adams glass towels.

Chris

I want to buy the MF bundle but have no use for the WW towels since I don't ever plan on doing a WW because my car isn't garage kept.

You never get bugs or bird droppings on your car when it is not convenient to do a full wash? They are great for keeping in the car with a small bottle of Waterless Car Wash (or Detail Spray) to take care of those little things.

If you really don't want them, contact Ashely to see about putting together something different. They will work with you as much as possible.

I have a bunch of the Walmart ones from B4 I started using Adams. The difference is so great I have 6 of the old blue ones and 12 of the new white ones. I am using the cheap ones for shop rags to use them up. They just suck after having good ones. My blue Adams towels that I once thought were real good I now have reduced to door jambs because the white ones are so much better. I also bought some from the guy who claims to have a garage but they have tags and are between the blue Adams and Wally worlds. I use them to buff the tires and bumper plastic after applying VRT. I also love the great white drying towels. I have 6 of those. The one that came with the car wash kit that has no border and is a little smaller is reserved for drying wheels and tires. I like to use 2 each for the truck and Malibu and need one for the Sky as its small and the roof is fabric. Thats why I have so many as I wash everything at one time. Although not always the Sky because it stays in the garage when it rains under its car cover. Thats most of the time in the pacific northwest.

Start with half dozen of Adam's Double Soft Towels :drool: use on your paint only!

Go to WalMart and get cheap ones for door jambs ect.

That's exactly what I do

I have to ask - why on earth would you need 30 towels? It will take only a few to complete an entire detail on a car, then wash them.

I believe you can never have enough MF. lol I go through probably 5 on a detail and if I detail something the next day I need five more. :)

Agreed Chris.

Unless you are doing this as a business, you aren't going to need 30 towels. A couple each of the glass, waterless wash and great white drying towels and maybe three or four of the double plush towels will do fine for weekly cleaning/waxing.

The ones I got have tags on them and am always scared that it might scratch the paint.

Sometimes you get what you pay for.

If your concern is "scratching the paint" do yourself a favor and just get a couple of the Adams MF towel's (or what you can afford) and get some cheapies for what you don't want scratching your paint.

I think everyone can agree with me, there's NOT another MF out there as soft as this one494.jpg ?

Archived