Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy

CystmX

New here. I just purchased a boat load of Adam products. I don't have a garage of my own so I do all my detailing at a self car wash place. I drive an 06 A4 that I bought back in December of 09. I hope to get some good advice from you veteran detailers.

Won't pass up a chance to picture whore.

Those are allowed around here!

Nice Audi, I really like those.

If you haven't added Americana Paste Wax to your Adam's collection, you should plan on it. It even adds 'pop' to light silver paint!

Thanks for the positive comments. I have a question though. Seeing as how I don't have a garage to detail my car in. Would I still be able to achieve results close to what a machine can do with just my hands?

The simple answer is yes - but your arm may fall off in the process. It's very very hard to achieve the results of a PC by hand. However it is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I can see, just from sunlight. I don't see much swirls. However I do see a couple of little scratch marks here and there.

Also just cause I like to picture whore... Here is a couple more of everything I got.

001iy.jpg

002ax.jpg

004my.jpg

012zn.jpg

014hv.jpg

015bo.jpg

I gotta say. That In & Out Spray is amazing. My rear valance was badly oxidized, and the In & Out Spray revived it like it was brand new. Time to purchase more before its too late.

This good man clearly has his priorities in order... No flat screen, but a good collection of Adam's... :jester::rockon:

Haha, that was my old TV stand. I didn't have enough room to fit that in my room so I just placed my flat screen on top of my dresser. Background is my empty living I use for storage.

Archived