Customer Service 866.965.0400

!!Well it is that time again! Tire Time !!

11chevz71

Another option for you Jess is to check some of the smaller outlying car dealerships. A lot of them have leftover gently used 2010's or even 2009's sitting on their lots. That's how I got my SS. It was an 08, GM fleet car with 1700 miles on it and I got it for $14,000 off the original sticker price. There are deals out there. Just take some time and look. And stay away from Craig's List.

Another option for you Jess is to check some of the smaller outlying car dealerships. A lot of them have leftover gently used 2010's or even 2009's sitting on their lots. That's how I got my SS. It was an 08, GM fleet car with 1700 miles on it and I got it for $14,000 off the original sticker price. There are deals out there. Just take some time and look. And stay away from Craig's List.

I found my truck on craigs list lol.

Been looking rich and working numbers. I am thinking about getting a new one by the end of the year if everything goes right. Just need a set of tires to get me there. :willy:

You have the best A/T tire on your truck now. I know its always fun to run something new but really that is the best all around all terrain tire. All the farmers around here run them as they bite until the end too. Ive ran BFG A/T's/MT's, Toyo A/T's/M/T's, and hands down the best lasting and best running tires are the bfg's. I do like the Toyo A/T's when you get wide (305+)

Archived