Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adjustable Spray Nozzle???

Why doesn't Adams use an adjustable spray nozzle as a standard nozzle?

They are much more practical in terms of use. Being able to use a finer mist for larger areas or a tighter mist for smaller areas is something that is extremely convenient. IMO the standard nozzle is a waste considering it only offers 'OFF/STREAM/OFF/SPRAY'

picture.php?albumid=404&pictureid=2303

Why doesn't Adams use an adjustable spray nozzle as a standard nozzle?

They are much more practical in terms of use. Being able to use a finer mist for larger areas or a tighter mist for smaller areas is something that is extremely convenient. IMO the standard nozzle is a waste considering it only offers 'OFF/STREAM/OFF/SPRAY'

picture.php?albumid=404&pictureid=2303

I actually like the two position sprayer. I have had problems with twist sprayers in terms of spray pattern etc. on some detailing products.

I am always looking for empty adam's bottles with sprayers.

I actually like the two position sprayer. I have had problems with twist sprayers in terms of spray pattern etc. on some detailing products.

What detailing products? I use the adjustable on all of Adams sprayable products and have had no problems

My guess is those sprayers read 'Made in China'.

I would think whomever they get to manufacture the current nozzle would also offer these

It was just a thought

What detailing products? I use the adjustable on all of Adams sprayable products and have had no problems

I would think whomever they get to manufacture the current nozzle would also offer these

It was just a thought

I like the two spray pattern Adam's uses.

I do not like the angled continuous adjustment type. I do not care where they are made. You see the similar sprayer on other brands but sometimes they have spray on both positions vs spray/stream.

I agree i would like an adjustable nozzle. I use 24oz bottles, probably from china, with an adjustable nozzle. If Adams could find them from an american supplier I would not mind paying extra for them. But untill then 16oz is just to small for my needs

I actually really like the Adam's sprayers for about everything except detail spray. I think they spray a light enough mist that the product doesn't run which I think is great for stuff like interior cleaners and glass cleaners. For DS I have a monstrous 32+ oz bottle that a friend got me from --I think-- detailersdomain or something that has an adjustable spray from super wide to a solid stream.

• 4 months later...

or he should make something like this! dual action sprayer, thing is crazy. def watch the second video..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PYI0LLlcFLA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TCFPWVJHU3g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

or he should make something like this! dual action sprayer, thing is crazy. def watch the second video..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PYI0LLlcFLA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TCFPWVJHU3g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

None made in America... I have two of them though and I like them a lot.

Chris

Those kwazar sprayers are cool, I have one I got to play with, but its simply not a cost effective type of sprayer to put on every single bottle of product and a sprayer that the average consumer wouldn't have the same appreciation for. Thats more a specialty sprayer for detail nuts (like you lunatics around here LOL)

I like our current off/spray/off/stream style... the variable twist ones never seem to be dialed in to the right pattern when you need it and most other companies just use the off/spray/off/spray style... I like the option of stream, expecially when using WW to knock off bird bombs or getting APC deep into wheel wells. Plus the spray pattern on ours seems to be one of the finest mist style we've ever used. The old black ones spit more than sprayed.

Plus the spray pattern on ours seems to be one of the finest mist style we've ever used. The old black ones spit more than sprayed.

Agreed 110%

A neat toy that's useful but not something you can sell with product in it.

They hold a lot too. I like small bottles, but I like bigger bottles too. Depends on what I've got going.

Chris

Archived