Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy From Orange County

ahicks

Hey guys i just wanted to pop on here and say hello as a new member. I am CRQuarto's roommate, and he invited me to join the forums.

I used to have a red mustang that i loved using Adam's products on, but i had to trade the car in to get an 08 white Tahoe. Which i haven't really used any of the products on yet (its kinda dirty). Looking forward to going to another detail clinic with you guys, also looking forward to actually having a clean car.

Austin

Hey guys i just wanted to pop on here and say hello as a new member. I am CRQuarto's roommate, and he invited me to join the forums.

I used to have a red mustang that i loved using Adam's products on, but i had to trade the car in to get an 08 white Tahoe. Which i haven't really used any of the products on yet (its kinda dirty). Looking forward to going to another detail clinic with you guys, also looking forward to actually having a clean car.

Austin

Hi Austin,

Thank you for joining us!

Bring your Tahoe down to the warehouse for our next detail clinic. We'll get it looking fabulous!

Ashley

Welcome to AF !!!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Just so that you know that blue is probably one of my favorite car colors of all time.

Welcome to the Forum. Jump right in and enjoy..

Will do.

Hi Austin,

Thank you for joining us!

Bring your Tahoe down to the warehouse for our next detail clinic. We'll get it looking fabulous!

Ashley

I know you will. I brought the mustang down to i belive two of them and it always came out looking fabulous. When Will the next detail day be if you happen to know?

:welcomebanner: Austin! Just got to love red Mustangs!

I definetly do i just wish that i never had to get rid of mine, but after my accident i took it to a certain repair shop (who i dont wish to name) who could never fix the car to its prior glory so now i am hoping that someone else enjoys it.

Welcome Austin! Is Charles still sleepwalking and "mysteriously" winding up at the foot of your bed? Heard he has issues like that... :cheers:

See everything was okay when he was ending up at the foot of my bed... however it has just started getting creepy when he actually crawls into the bed. :help:

Welcome Austin! My brother just got a new Tahoe and loves it. How do you like yours? Great vehicle! :thumbsup:

I absolutely love this car. It has a good amount of get up and a great amount of luxury. I actually still get excited getting in it every day and so i guess that would mean i really like it. :thumbsup:

BTW just cause i am weird i didnt know if you guys wanted to change this or not but the collapse icons on the home page were still showing blue for me so i made them black and attached. It fits with the gradients and so i am hoping that it will work.

• 4 weeks later...