Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW Detail Spray Feedback.

6A35ABEB-57A6-41AE-811D-32516A47190A-1526-000001473DD353B9.jpg

My order came a day early.

Detail spray collection, and the new tire brush.

Everything came in perfect shape, also with three free stickers and a mint!! Thanks Mook!

I sprayed the paint down on my harley with the new detail spray, this stuff is no joke, they nailed it. You get much more shine, definitely feels like a "just waxed finish". Also the new smell is great too!

As for the tire brush, it looks awesome just too cold here in Pittsburgh to try it out!

Your tire brush looks black and blue. I was thinking you just cleaned a dirty tire with it and did not rinse it. :D

The new Detail Spray came in yesterday, a day early for me as well. So naturally I had to try it when I got home from work. I did the hood and the piano black plastic on the interior only, half with the old Detail Spray and half with the new. My initial impression is the new spray wipes off streak free much faster and easier. This was really noticeable on the interior piano black plastic. The old spray took repeated applications and wiping to eliminate the streaks on the plastic. The new spray took one quick spritz and wipe and I was done, and it looked great. Used much less product here. The hood came out silkier feeling and was again a breeze to wipe off streak free compared to the old. Great shine on the paint too. They both seem to have the same consistency, with the new one being a lighter pink in color and having a really nice but bit different smell. For those who like a good smelling product, and you haven't ordered it yet, I believe a new treat is in store for you.

Nice improvement Adam's crew. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Edited by Marre

Just wanted to say that i received the NEW version on the spray and it is truly AMAZING :bow: I have to say well done ADAMS for coming up with the slickest detail spray I have ever used.....and I have tried many and I mean many different sprays before. Thanks again guys....WELL DONE ! :bow::bow::bow:

So I got my order of Adam's Detail Spray the NEW FORMULA and it rocks. I washed my DD a 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS (Thor) and check out the results.

1. I started with APC on the wheels, Adam’s Turbo Stick Wheel Cleaning Tool, and Adam’s Trim & Lug Nut Brush

2. Then a 2 bucket wash with Adam’s Grit Guard Car Wash Buckets and Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo

3. Dryed using the Adam’s Blaster Sidekick Dryer & Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

4. I used the Adam’s Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing for the tires and engine

5. On the interior I used Adam’s Leather & Interior Cleaner & Adam’s Leather & Interior Conditioner

6. I then did a clay using Adam’s Detailing Clay Bar 200 Grams & Adam's Detail Spray the NEW FORMULA

7. I then used the Adam’s Americana Paste Wax and used a Adam’s Single Soft Microfiber Towels to wipe off and touch up with the Adam's Detail Spray the NEW FORMULA. I typically use a Adam’s double Soft Microfiber Towel, but tried a Single to see how i liked the Single

Car came out very nice.

Edited by mcotton

Yeah 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic Pre-Production... number 198! She's my baby!

I can see you feel the same way about yours :thumbsup:

Yep, This is my second 5th gen. I had a 2010 2LT and traded about 4 months back. Just started my big upgrades. New JL Audio stereo, cold air intake, SLP exhaust.

Getting my new formula this week. I have 36oz of the old DS left from the surprise box deal. Now I'm getting 36oz of the new formula.

I guess I will use the old for spraying the truck when it's wet and then use the new for when its done being dryed.

Sent using Tapatalk