Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 8th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! RSVP Here!

Yes it is.  They will hold well over 20oz of liquid without spilling onto the carpet.  Ask me how I know.....

Milk_zpsmmahsqbd.jpg

Depending on your make and model, they may even hold more. My wife's Toyota Highlander rear mats will hold more than 20oz. 

I would love a set of these for my 03 SSS

2016 traverse with rear split buckets in black, if they have all three rows great if not ok. The rear seat has third car seat in it

Yea no problem Dan

Ray I'm not able to send you a message. if you can send me one with the price gray front and back also back under seat thanks

Dan, not sure why it will not allow you to send a message. Anyway, yes I will get you the pricing and availability. You are looking for 03 Silverado SS? If yes, what Cab, Reg, Ext or Crew?

If it is any easier for you, you can also email me at  ray@grabiak.com

Edited by GPC1

Yay an east coast event.  I would love to make the trip from Northern VA (DC Metro) and enjoy the activities/education.  Weather permitting I may bring the bikes on the back of the Raptor. 

Yay an east coast event.  I would love to make the trip from Northern VA (DC Metro) and enjoy the activities/education.  Weather permitting I may bring the bikes on the back of the Raptor. 

Awesome, hope you can make it! We have other people coming from out of state if you need hotel arrangements look back at my comment on page 3.  

if you need a "detail" vehicle, my 2013 Ashen Grey Camaro has plenty of swirl marks and dirty quad exhaust tips... the windows are dirty too!  My dad lives a few miles away from GPC and I will be in the area visiting him.  :)

Hey Ray, you realize that the show would NORMALLY be this weekend, right?  Look at this weather!!!  Fingers crossed for that weekend in May for both of us. 

Grabiak's does window tint right?  I absolutely have to get the sunroof tinted in the Caddy and would like to throw the job your way. 

Rich, isn't that the way it goes!!

I do not install the window tint anymore, long story that I will explain to u someday.

I do have a guy in Greensburg that does good work, do want his number?

Rich, isn't that the way it goes!!

I do not install the window tint anymore, long story that I will explain to u someday.

I do have a guy in Greensburg that does good work, do want his number?

Thanks Ray. I have a line on a local guy.  If it doesn't work out, I'll call you.  Appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...