Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 8th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! RSVP Here!

I saw PA and thought it might be close - then I realized how wide of a state PA is and was put in my place LOLOL

Looks like a fun time guys - I'll be at "Glock Weekend" at my local range on the 21st anyway, but if it was just over the border I was hoping to make 2 events into 1 on that Saturday

Haven't heard a word about a dinner yet Al.  Is it happening this year?  Adam's going to have one busy weekend.  Carlisle, Grabiaks on Saturday, and Detailer's Domain in NJ on Sunday!!  Don't know how he does it.  

Hey guys, I was talking with Adam late last week about the Dinner and as of right now, we are unable to get this done. Adam's flight coming in and the Saturday and Sunday Clinic is causing some difficulty. So as of right now, there will not be a Friday night dinner. I apologize for the lateness of this message in an attempt to work things out. Knowing that it was a possibility, we "added" to our Saturday food :2thumbs:

See below the reminder below of Hotel accomodations

Hey Dan, yea I can get those for ya and save you about $20 for the Digital Fit

What year?  What color mats? and is 2nd row the" bucket" or "bench" seats?

Hotel info:

Holiday Inn Express Murrysville/Delmont PA

Its only 15min away on Route 22

www.hiexpress.com/murrysvl/dlmnt

Ask for Krysta and mention the you are calling for my rates

If she is not there, just mention "Grabiak EXPO"

Ok so maybe we wont have dinner with adam but can we still get together for dinner there for the people that are coming? also ray dont forget I need the floor mats for the wifes car. 

Dan, sorry to get back so late, A LOT going on

Call me when u get a chance to discuss floor mats 724-668-2231

I have to pick a family member up at airport at 6 tonight, so I wont be around for anything unfortueately

Ray

I want to thank GPC and Adam for putting on a awesome detail clinic. Adam was awesome, he made sure he answered EVERY SINGLE question personally. If someone wanted a demo he did it. I also want to thank Chris for answering a couple questions I had also, he was running around helping Adam and other guests. Matt, Zach and Dan were helpful showing off the difference between all of the polishers on the SSR. Thank you all for all the education and I hope to see you all next year.

Event was very successful given the weather...typical spot-on demo and Q & A by Adam. I took one pic during the demo and a couple at dinner the evening before (Just Dan, Adam, Andrea & I)...will try and post at some point....

THANKS to Adam, Ray & both their teams for a great time and good food!

Event was very successful given the weather...typical spot-on demo and Q & A by Adam. I took one pic during the demo and a couple at dinner the evening before (Just Dan, Adam, Andrea & I)...will try and post at some point....

THANKS to Adam, Ray & both their teams for a great time and good food!

I saw the one pic of Adam getting "cozy" with your wife.   :lol:   Glad you guys got to get together for a bit of quiet time.  

Sorry I didn't make it to the clinic but we were quite busy out at Carlisle so the boss man told me to keep helping out there rather than driving back to Pittsburgh for the clinic. Glad to hear everyone had a great time :)

Yeah it was a great time as usual. Adam thank you for dinner I do appreciate it and I think Grabiak picked up my room or Adam snuck my paper not sure which but thank you for that as well. Chris good to see you again and the new guys Zack and matt I believe? Sorry if i got your names wrong you guys were all over it. Al was great to see you and meet your lovely wife just let me know about the shelves you want I actually have some cool ideas running around my big ol' head lol . thanks again to all I look forward to this every year this was my 6th or 7th year going wow does time fly.