Customer Service 866.965.0400

buffalobob920

Question

15 answers to this question

Nice link!

I learned about artillery fungus quite a few years ago and see it quite often. Author is correct that once you get the head off, the brown stain can be stubborn.

Lots of patience is necessary, for sure.

Yes thanks what kind of abrasive polish do you recommend I know the article says use a clay bar after the plastic razor and then use a abrasive polish would Adams correction polish work or do I need something more abrasive

Honestly try Wheel Cleaner as a fallout cleaner, let it dwell a few mins without drying, and use a gas pressure washer and keep it about 2 feet from the paint

EDIT: I just read the article.  Wow that stuff stinks - if you have plastic razor blades give it a whirl.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

My white car (medium sized SUV - Toyota Rav4) was progressively getting covered in black spots.  I've read through lots of blogs and there doesn't seem to be a consensus.  However, I decided to try the easiest...  I used white vinegar and warm water with a ratio of approx. 1:10.  It worked a treat.  It took a good couple of hours to wipe down the whole car.  I think I will need to go over it again, especially in the corners and joins, but it looks 100% better.

16 minutes ago, Salzburg said:

wow, what? what's this discussion about?

This is a old subject but arterial fungus comes from your mulch it’s a brown spot on your paint it kinda explodes and this microscopic brown spec goes into the air and goes on your house siding and if your car is close to the mulch on your flower bed it will land on your car go look it up google it  left on the paint it is almost impossible to get it off without it etching the paint 

They are all over my car !! How can get on the roof of a Highlander ?

exploding spots from fungus!  This is a first for me. I paid 100 $ to a car Detailer and the next day it was all over again …. So I moved the car to a different spot hoping !

My mulch is 2 years old … next to the driveway…. Help!!!

there’s a fungus among us!!

🙃

Edited by Peter
Spelling