Customer Service 866.965.0400

California Duster

matty

Question

What are everyone's thoughts on using a California Duster?  I haven't seen it discussed here in the forums and I haven't seen it being mentioned in anyone's daily routines, so are they not recommended?  Do they cause any damage to your clear coat (scratches, swirls, etc..). 

any input would be appreciated

9 answers to this question

Thanks guys.  My truck is a daily driver and I live in Arizona so wiping it down every day is a must.  dust collects quick.  My truck is only a few months old so I want to keep the paint in great condition.  I haven't noticed any visible scratches from the California duster as of yet so I was hoping that it wasn't causing any damage as it's a great way to wipe the truck down every day to keep clean. 

Thanks for the input.

Imo if u love your paint and want to keep it scratch free don't touch it unless your going to wash it rinseless or a full wash . I learned my lesson with my first new vehicle every time I touched the surface I scratched it if only even light micro scratches . Now with my second new vehicle I just don't touch it unless I'm gonna wash it. 3 years now and there's really nothing for scratches on my paint.but i only 2 bucket wash it . With car love sometimes less is more