Customer Service 866.965.0400

Orange towels

Anyone having linting issues with the orange towels?

When I used one inside just after receiving them it was listing all over the mirror and counteracts while I was using it to smell up the house. Figured okay, these towels actually need a wash before use. Washed in warm water alone with MBR and then dried alone on low heat. Same way I wash every other towel. Used these today while drying with Pumpkin Spice detail spray and was welcomed by orange lint, mainly visible on the windows. Thinking they need another wash or two.

Any one else experience this?

Edited by SumBeach35

Very likely but also saw the linting on the paint as well. I'll try washing them again. All 4 of the orange towels I have did it on various areas of both cars that were washed today.

I also discovered that the Pumpkin Spice Detail spray will turn your white towels orange...lol

Edited by SumBeach35

I noticed this too while doing my DD this past Friday, figured It was cause I used it straight out of the package. Ill see if it still does it after I wash them this weekend.

With every other towel except the borderless greys, I use out of the package with no linting. Not sure it it's the laser cut with no border but even the greys seem to lint now and then. I usually give them a quick shake before I start using them to get any loose lint off.

Edited by SumBeach35

• 3 weeks later...

The only Adam's towels I have had issue with linting are the plush waffle blue towels.  Those lint a lot, which is why they are officially retired to door jambs and interior cleaning.  Nothing against them just don't like them for the paint or glass for that purpose. I have washed them almost a dozen times and they are still linting.  I also wash all my towels before using them though. 

I used the new style orange towels today and HOLY LINT. Even a few quick snaps didn't cure these ones. My dog stood under the shower and it looked like she was in an orange snow storm. Last years style were much better. At the rate these things lint, I'll have to wash them a half dozen times before they stop shedding.

• 3 weeks later...