Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Paste Wax

Thorsager

I am really impressed with the new Adams Paste Wax! I tried it out on our daily driven 2017 Ram 1500. I did a full correction and applied Adams Ceramic Paint Coating back in March. I've applied Adams Ceramic Boost several times since. I like the boost but also enjoy waxing so I was glad this product was released.

Applying was super easy and a little goes a long way! I did one panel at a time and had no issues with removal. I do not know what the scent is but I like it!

The Ceramic Paste Wax comes with a foam applicator.

0528181015_HDR.thumb.jpg.63e3360ed7d452cffe269034ac46b981.jpg

0528181423a_HDR.thumb.jpg.1a3d30fe2ac23f70eb39c12bbf1804c3.jpg

20 minutes ago, LS1Heli said:

That's good to hear. I just purchased to use as a stand alone product. I am going for layers with this stuff, do you know how long to wait before applying a second, third, etc. coat?

This would be a great stand alone product! I would wait 12 - 24 hours between coats. 

5 hours ago, bjoeaull said:

I just love the ceramics hydrophobic properties, does the ceramic wax leave the surface the same as with ceramic and boost would you say?  

It does leaves the surface slick.

I had a chance to use this product and at the bare minimum, its nothing short of impressive. The warm, soft glow it creates, rivals that of natural products such as my P21S and my high-end $1K estate waxes by Zymol (Concurs, Destiny & Atlantique).

I washed, dried, clayed, and then polished with Wolfgang 3.0 and white pad at speed 5. My finish was excellent to start, but wanted to start from scratch. I took the OP's recommendation and waited anywhere from 12-24 hrs between coats. The more coats I applied, the more impeccable the finish became. 

Like any product, new or old, you have to be an investigator. I tried everything, laid on super thin, laid on thick. Wiped instantly, wiped until impossible to come off. Tried numerous brands of high-end MF towels, both dry and prepped with QD. In the end, I found the middle way which worked the best.

The packaging is great, glass jar with a very tight sealing cover. The smell is lime, not too weak, not too strong. 

I attached some pictures, tri-white is not that impressive, but still gives you and idea. 

Don't plan on running out of this soon, however, I would easily pull the trigger again. 

Other products on this car are Adams banana tire dressing and in & out spray. 

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2018 at 5:06 PM, Thorsager said:

I am really impressed with the new Adams Paste Wax! I tried it out on our daily driven 2017 Ram 1500. I did a full correction and applied Adams Ceramic Paint Coating back in March. I've applied Adams Ceramic Boost several times since. I like the boost but also enjoy waxing so I was glad this product was released.

Applying was super easy and a little goes a long way! I did one panel at a time and had no issues with removal. I do not know what the scent is but I like it!

The Ceramic Paste Wax comes with a foam applicator.

0528181015_HDR.thumb.jpg.63e3360ed7d452cffe269034ac46b981.jpg

0528181423a_HDR.thumb.jpg.1a3d30fe2ac23f70eb39c12bbf1804c3.jpg

It’s good see the results and your write up. I have been toying with giving it a try.  I think I may just place an order for it soon. 

On 6/3/2018 at 7:52 PM, LS1Heli said:

I had a chance to use this product and at the bare minimum, its nothing short of impressive. The warm, soft glow it creates, rivals that of natural products such as my P21S and my high-end $1K estate waxes by Zymol (Concurs, Destiny & Atlantique).

I washed, dried, clayed, and then polished with Wolfgang 3.0 and white pad at speed 5. My finish was excellent to start, but wanted to start from scratch. I took the OP's recommendation and waited anywhere from 12-24 hrs between coats. The more coats I applied, the more impeccable the finish became. 

Like any product, new or old, you have to be an investigator. I tried everything, laid on super thin, laid on thick. Wiped instantly, wiped until impossible to come off. Tried numerous brands of high-end MF towels, both dry and prepped with QD. In the end, I found the middle way which worked the best.

The packaging is great, glass jar with a very tight sealing cover. The smell is lime, not too weak, not too strong. 

I attached some pictures, tri-white is not that impressive, but still gives you and idea. 

Don't plan on running out of this soon, however, I would easily pull the trigger again. 

Other products on this car are Adams banana tire dressing and in & out spray. 

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

This white looks so good. Excited to try and make my white car pop like that. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried the ceramic paste wax for the first time too and I was thoroughly impressed with the whole experience and the results were awesome! The application was super easy, I did feel that buffing off the residue was a tad harder to do then the Patriot wax was but I felt that the wax is more durable because of that. 

D71EE133-A7E7-487D-95D2-44789CD3D413.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...