Customer Service 866.965.0400

PAINT CORRECTION LAKELAND FL

gware

Question

I use to be on this forum a lot.  Lost my login information.  Started a new account.  Does anyone know of a detailing person or company that you would recommend in the Lakeland Florida area?

I have a newer Chevy Suburban I might need some polishing done on.  Need to clear the paint of swirls.  This is not a set in stone deal, just looking in case I need one.  I know from the past alot  of great folks on here and info.  I have stopped a lot of the detailing I have done due to work obligations.  But I still love the products and advice with Adams. 

Thanks  

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, gware said:

I use to be on this forum a lot.  Lost my login information.  Started a new account.  Does anyone know of a detailing person or company that you would recommend in the Lakeland Florida area?

I have a newer Chevy Suburban I might need some polishing done on.  Need to clear the paint of swirls.  This is not a set in stone deal, just looking in case I need one.  I know from the past alot  of great folks on here and info.  I have stopped a lot of the detailing I have done due to work obligations.  But I still love the products and advice with Adams. 

Thanks  

There are several good detailers in Tampa.  I would start my search there.

It’s a bit of a ride, but @Sizzle Chest (Scott) at Auto Dermatology is an awesome detailer that would be worth the trip to go to for services if he fits your needs/budget.

Http://www.autodermatology.com

Edited by shane@detailedreflections

Welcome back! If you remember your original screen name, I can look it up for you and we can see if we can reset that password for you if you would still like to use your original account.

Let me know by private message if you want me to look into it, thanks!

On 2/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, Dan@Adams said:

Welcome back! If you remember your original screen name, I can look it up for you and we can see if we can reset that password for you if you would still like to use your original account.

Let me know by private message if you want me to look into it, thanks!

Sorry I can not remember it.  

I know my old email address that is about it that applied to my account. 

On 2/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, shane@detailedreflections said:

It’s a bit of a ride, but @Sizzle Chest (Scott) at Auto Dermatology is an awesome detailer that would be worth the trip to go to for services if he fits your needs/budget.

Http://www.autodermatology.com

Thank you Shane!   Just saw this, I'm not on here that much anymore!