Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone here used Sizzle?

I like the idea, especially right after the holidays as my money's low, but I still want some more detailing stuff :D  Tried a $100 order, hay I get 6 weeks to pay it so that's no problem. Well, except for  DENIED!  They told me to try with less stuff, or try again in a few days who knows maybe it'll magically work?  Not to be deterred, I waited a few days and tried with $75 in my cart. 2nd try... DENIED! My pride was a lil' hurt lol, I waited a few more days and tried $50, hummm, DENIED? lol. Now my credit's not great, but I have a Captial One credit card which they just raised my limit because I've been good with payments for a year. And I have 2 other charge cards. Both of which I pay over the payment amount every month and have never been late. And a few years ago I paid off a car loan with no late payments. And I have a bank account that's always been in good standings. Now I just need to try and save face so I'm almost ready to order something like 1 bottle of spray wax with it just so I'm not left with the bad taste of my last attempt being getting denied. But part of me is scared of getting denied for $20 lol. My credit score's probably closer to the poor end (when I was younger, ugh just yeah lol) But this is the 1st thing I've been denied for in a long time. If I get denied for $20, I'm done with detailing for awhile. It'll be time to find a cheaper hobby apparently. 

Anyone here use it? I understand people with not great credit are a risk, but I can get approved for credit cards and such, I'd think ordering a few items off here would be a breeze *siiigh* Now it looks like I gotta wait until I get paid so I can order what I wanted to order.

#1stworldproblems!

I wouldn't expect a reply for a while.  At least until everyone is back from Scottsdale.  If you have credit cards, why not just order and put it on one of them?  Same difference. You'll still be paying over time.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:11 PM, Rich said:

I wouldn't expect a reply for a while.  At least until everyone is back from Scottsdale.  If you have credit cards, why not just order and put it on one of them?  Same difference. You'll still be paying over time.

I PROMISED a certain female I wouldn't touch my credit card, apparently I have a problem with buying detailing supplies. I think of it more like I'm a collector. Since she knows my bank account's typically low in funds. She knew restricting my detailing purchases to cash or debit would prevent me from really adding anything to my collection. For a brief moment I thought Sizzle was going to be my loop hole *siiigh*  Also Sizzle's no interest, I suppose on a $25 order it wouldn't matter. But on $100 the way I pay my bill (typical 'Merican lol) it would end up costing me probably like $150. I guess I gotta get a better job or win the lotto. 

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said I made a promised to my female I would't put anything on my credit card detail related. Using my Debit's fine with her cos she knows I can't afford nothing with almost no money in the bank lol. Sizzle was going to be my gateway to Adam's UV line and some gallons I really don't need but sure want.  The no interest thing's good because I think my CC's like 20% or some stupid high amount, even 6 weeks the interest add's up.

Last Sizzle update here, I tried an $18 order (that's with shipping) just for S&G and it declined me again.  *SIIIGH* Looks like I gotta go back to figuring out how to "save money" and having to wait to buy stuff boooooo! :(  Sizzle's more strict than a lot of credit card companies lol.

Edited by quebert