Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant glaze! it is now a keeper!!!

enoch7fa

Question

I was giving all my Brilliant glaze away to my nephew because I really couldn't find a use for it.  With the way most sealants and waxes now add so much gloss I just didn't have a use for the stuff and I had tons of it from mystery boxes.  after reading post on brilliant glaze for cleaning windows I finally decided to give it a shot.  let me tell you I felt like calling my nephew up and saying april fools and give me my stuff back.  I first tried it on some windows one mourning after I did a interior detail on my car and it got late and I couldn't do the windows and there was cleaner and dressing on the side windows and windshield.   got tired of it and I had some brilliant glaze in car and some window towels I left in car.  before pulling out for work I applied some to driver window in a big spot and some to windshield in front of me at top of window, drove a few blocks and stop sign I wiped it off and bam!!!! clean!!.  so today I was doing a exterior detail on same car and I used it on my windows, my last step.  the front windshield was extra dirty so I did use wind cleaner first I didn't know weather that was too much.  but I applied it to all my exterior windows and let me tell you they were clean and streakless.  I can honestly say this was the best window cleaning I have done in the little over 2 years I have been detailing.  why didn't you people tell me I could use this stuff like this!!  some of you said that you use it on windows but not as your main window clean but you sounded like it was something you used after you cleaned the windows.   if you haven't tried this for cleaning your windows you should give it a shot.  only question I have is can you use brilliant glaze on a real dirty window.  oh and also can I apply a glass sealant over this stuff without any loss of durability.

Edited by enoch7fa

3 answers to this question

Hi Cedric,

When I get very dirty windows, I'll use window cleaner first and then BG, but once you have a routine going on your vehicles, then BG once a month or so should be all you need.

If you like the way it looks on your vehicle, try it on the mirrors in your house and of course the windows in your house.  It is an amazing product that I use in a multitude of areas.