Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Tustin, CA

Bill_K

I’m new to Adams products but have heard nothing but good stuff about it, I previously used product from the “M” company. Been a few years since I’ve really done any thorough detailing just due to lack of a place to do it. Just ordered the mystery Trunk Organizer so I’ll see what it comes with then order whatever else I’ll need. I’ll be breaking out my trusty Porter Cable 7424 from 10+ years ago and get to work on my 2017 Subaru Forester, my girlfriends 2015 Prius, then my moms 30k mile 2006 Honda Civic😳

Edited by Bill_K

Welcome to the forum Bill.  Practice on the the girlfriend's Prius and the Civic, then get yourself a Swirl Killer polisher. You'll be amazed at the difference between the PC and the Swirl Killers.  And your shoulders will thank you! :welcomebanner:

23 hours ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum Bill.  Practice on the the girlfriend's Prius and the Civic, then get yourself a Swirl Killer polisher. You'll be amazed at the difference between the PC and the Swirl Killers.  And your shoulders will thank you! :welcomebanner:

As much as I’d like to get an SK, I need to be mindful of spending right now. I work at the Miller Brewery in Irwindale, CA and on January 6th our parent company, MolsonCoors, announced they’ll be shuttering the plant by the end of August🙄......needless to say the Porter Cable will be sufficient for the time being😁 

15 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome to the addiction, Bill! 

15 hours ago, Chris@Adams said:

Welcome Bill!

13 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Bill!

10 hours ago, tomsch63 said:

Welcome Bill! Your journey has just begun. :)

7 hours ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the Forum Bill.

Thanks for the welcome!

Edited by Bill_K

21 hours ago, Bill_K said:

As much as I’d like to get an SK, I need to be mindful of spending right now. I work at the Miller Brewery in Irwindale, CA and on January 6th our parent company, MolsonCoors, announced they’ll be shuttering the plant by the end of August🙄......needless to say the Porter Cable will be sufficient for the time being😁 

Yes, sir. It will do just fine.  Sorry to hear the circumstances.