Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the serious detailing world

stay_tuned

12 hours ago, stay_tuned said:

So the car is finally coming back *fingers crossed* this friday.

Wanted to ask here, how long should I wait before waxing? Since it'll have freshly painted panels.

Actually best to ask the body shop that did the work. Some paint is ready right away if it was baked, some takes weeks or longer. 

As Chris said, each paint and body shop can be different.  We had to wait a month for the paint to cure on the Mustang before it could be touched.  I've have had others that I was told we could do anything with it immediately.  

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, stay_tuned said:

fresh wash and coat of BG, right before the rain.

tried the Glass Sealant but it came out super streaky even after wiping it with glass cleaner any suggestions?

I have not had a problem with the Glass Sealant streaking except the one time I used it on a hot windshield that was in the sun - my fault.  In that case, I applied Glass Boost and it took the streaks out with a little effort.  

Edited by RayS

14 hours ago, RayS said:

I have not had a problem with the Glass Sealant streaking except the one time I used it on a hot windshield that was in the sun - my fault.  In that case, I applied Glass Boost and it took the streaks out with a little effort.  

thought it was cool out but maybe it was too warm still. ill have to go back and try the glass boost on top as i have some of that too from my last order

4 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

I have had a little trouble with the new glass sealant on a couple cars,  however, i quick mist of glass cleaner and the green glass towels made it perfect, with almost no effort.

thats what i thought would work as well but it was difficult for me for some reason. not sure if i didnt wait long enough or waited too long to try and get the sealant off with the glass cleaner after