Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is Graphene Detail Spray Ceramic Infused like CS3?

Jjm1995

Question

I don't use the waterless wash function of CS3, I use it mostly as a detail spray for after I have washed my car completely. I was curious if Graphene Detail Spray would be a better option for this type of use, and if it was a ceramic infused product. I keep Ceramic Liquid Wax on my car. 

Thanks!118584339_4855266227832187_8941477428877969799_o.thumb.jpg.9d8aa775bfccc16026a17fbe6a7e8f99.jpg

Edited by Jjm1995

2 answers to this question

Yes, our New Graphene Detail Spray would be a great option for you.

Due to the unique nature of graphene-oxide, we are able to formulate the same resins contained in our Graphene Ceramic Coating™ and Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ directly into water-based systems, such as our Adam’s Detail Spray! This added functionality allows Graphene Detail Spray™ to universally extend the life of any of our waxes, sealants and even coatings or be utilized as its own form of stand-alone protection. Unlike Adam's CS3, Graphene Detail Spray™ is designed to work best on a clean, freshly washed surface and is not intended to act as a type of waterless wash.

• Enhance Gloss, Slickness & Depth of Color
  • Generates a Highly Hydrophobic Surface
  • Extends the Protection of Waxes, Sealants & Coatings
  • Easy, Streak Free Finish – Safe on All Surfaces
  • Pink Passionfruit Fragrance

@Chris@AdamsHi Chris, The statement about a freshly washed vehicle is the part that I'm having a little challenge with.   If I use Ceramic Boost, Ceramic Waterless or CS3 as my drying aid what is the benefit of adding the Graphene Detail Spray after that?

If my wife's vehicle (garage queen) sits in the garage for a couple of days and I want to knock the dust particles off it, based on the statement of freshly washed, would you consider it to still meet that criteria.  On the non-ceramic vehicles, I use regular detail spray at the stage.  Currently for the Ceramic vehicles, I use Ceramic Waterless Wash (because I have a gallon) or CS3.

I'm debating on ordering a gallon during the Bogo sale, but want to make sure I'm going to be able to use it.