Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: How did you find Adam's Polishes?

How did you find Adam's Polishes?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find Adam's Polishes?

• Car show
    • Friend giving you a sample
    • Friend's car looking great
    • Internet search (please specify keyword used below)
    • Saw us on TruckU (if other TV spot please specify below)
    • Read about us in publication (please specify below)
    • Saw us on a forum (please specify below)
    • Youtube search on detailing videos
    • Receiving a sample at a car show
    • Detail clinic at warehouse in Torrance
    • Detail clinic outside of CA
    • Dealer ran detail clinic in CA
    • Dealer contacted you
    • Dealer at show
    • Dealer advertising locally to you

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C6Bill turned me on to it. That was back in his days of rolling a very shiny C5 Z06 which he should post a few pictures of too. I got down with the Sampler Kit and have tried a few other things since...very happy with everything I've tried so far.

C6Bill turned me on to it. That was back in his days of rolling a very shiny C5 Z06 which he should post a few pictures of too. I got down with the Sampler Kit and have tried a few other things since...very happy with everything I've tried so far.

This one ?

IMG_0361.jpg

In a word, Patrick.

To be honest I'd only wash my truck once a year..... it's a truck! I met Pat through the Nissan Titan forum, Titantalk and got to meet him in person this past summer in North Carolina at a Titan meet in Rockingham at the drag strip. Pat delivered my first Adam's products personally and even hung around while I tried them all out. After the meet/show/drags I realized I really do have a pretty truck underneath the dirt and should probably take better care of it so it's lasts as long as I plan to own it, forever!

In a word, Patrick.

To be honest I'd only wash my truck once a year..... it's a truck! I met Pat through the Nissan Titan forum, Titantalk and got to meet him in person this past summer in North Carolina at a Titan meet in Rockingham at the drag strip. Pat delivered my first Adam's products personally and even hung around while I tried them all out. After the meet/show/drags I realized I really do have a pretty truck underneath the dirt and should probably take better care of it so it's lasts as long as I plan to own it, forever!

Patrick is good people.......glad to have another Titan over here!

lol , I found Adams at a local car show .. the Buttery wax caught my eye , but i scheptical , the dude that imports the stuff into SA .. told me if i'm not happy bring it back , so i figured nothing to lose .... I was impressed .. I run a online detailing supplies store in South africa, i was so impressed with the detail spray ... handed out a few samples to our customers no one had herd of the brand before ..and well we kinda sold out ... months ago! Good thing new Shippment of products has hit our shores this week. :-) everyone is waiting in anticipation to see whats come in.

• 2 weeks later...

A buddy of mine with '79 resto-mod 'Vette gave me a red Adam's bag full of 'goodies' when I brought my new Corvette home this past spring and I love this stuff. Nothing but Adam's from here on! :thumbsup:

I have since seen Adam's on DC & CF, although the CF guys seem to have a real thing for the 'Z' stuff. That brand sounds awfully complex to me, though. I would rahter not play chemist every time I drag out the cleaning supplies, y'know? :willy:

Edited by kdb0925
Excellent Typing Skills...NOT!