Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: Help design the next Adam's bag!

Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!  

592 members have voted

1. 1. Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Price ok above $40 (more options)
    • Price ok below $40 (less options)
    • Shoulder strap
    • Stiffer sides
    • More pockets
    • Better handle
    • Interior floor stiffer
    • Bigger logo
    • Make it in the USA - save American jobs!
    • Color: Black
    • Color: Red
    • Color: Silver
    • Color: (other)

I realllllly liked the first proto-type adam posted on here, it would atually match my new camaro really really well.

It'll be like christmas when a detail bag and MF Apron hit the online store for purchase!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That trunk bag is an awsome idea! Just a small bag to hold detail spray a microfiber towel VRT and an applicator pad would be great! Put some velcro on the bottom so it dosen't slide around in the trunk and we are all set.

This would be great for my daily driver - I could do a "quickie" at lunchtime:rockon:

RickP

I'm not a huge fan of the velcro idea, I always get velcro things stuck in my trunk and they pull 'tuffs' of the carpet out.

True, but this is my daily driver, not the show car - so I am less concerned.

Hey Adam, regardless - I need some help. Look how I have resorted to storing my detailing supplies....

post-437-13681799856_thumb.jpg

post-437-136817998568_thumb.jpg

When is that bag coming out?

RickP

• 1 month later...
I was looking at the pictures from the Grabiak detail clinic and noticed Adam's had detailing bags for sale that looked nice. Whats up with these and how can I get one? I don't want to buy a competitors.

I was at the Grabiak clinic....the products you saw were actually Grabiak's inventory...not Adam's...so I presume the bags to be available to you if you contact Ray at Grabiak's directly....(866) 713-0162

GOOD LUCK!!

Ray, there were black bags there with Adam's logo on them. I saw them too. :confused:

I recall Adam offering black bags a couple years back...they sold out pretty fast and were then followed by the red bags .....I think?

If you end up making more bags I'd like the shot to earn your business on them. Just let know what you are looking at, qty, what your budget is and what kind of price you are getting on them, etc.

Can do these super cool embossed aluminum notebooks right now too which are very cool as well. Make an adams pen for the built in pen holder on the 1/8" thick plastic backing and it would be a very nice package.

If you want Grabiak's phone number, I can hook you up. Or PM Ray here on the forum. He'll get one to you I'm sure. :thumbsup:

The black one is on the right in this pic

IMG_1348.jpg

And here's the red one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1580&stc=1&d=1240790347

Edited by Rich