Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: Help design the next Adam's bag!

Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!  

592 members have voted

1. 1. Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Price ok above $40 (more options)
    • Price ok below $40 (less options)
    • Shoulder strap
    • Stiffer sides
    • More pockets
    • Better handle
    • Interior floor stiffer
    • Bigger logo
    • Make it in the USA - save American jobs!
    • Color: Black
    • Color: Red
    • Color: Silver
    • Color: (other)

Yup, and I feel bad every time I put my stuff in it knowing it was made in China :(:(:(

In my defense, I didn't know it was made in China when I bought it :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Why no Adams Bag, Bill? Not trying to be critical, just curious.....:confused:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I saw Adam in PA I asked him about the bag. He just said that he is having a big problem having them made in the US and getting a good price. He said they are still working on it. I told him that it would be great advertising for his company if I could pull out a bag at a car show with all of his products in it. He just gave me that smile like "I know". I asked him if he thought I would be able to get one for a Christmas present and he said he sure hoped so. I think he has been beat up over this one pretty good.

When I saw Adam in PA I asked him about the bag. He just said that he is having a big problem having them made in the US and getting a good price. He said they are still working on it. I told him that it would be great advertising for his company if I could pull out a bag at a car show with all of his products in it. He just gave me that smile like "I know". I asked him if he thought I would be able to get one for a Christmas present and he said he sure hoped so. I think he has been beat up over this one pretty good.

I heard these same sentiments from him...I have two of the older, red bags, and they are great advertising....but I fully respect (and agree with) his "no chinese-made products" philosophy!

Again, the sponsoring dealer (Grabiak Chevy in New Alexandria,PA) had at least 3 of the old bags for sale when we were there about 3 weeks ago...their number has been published somewhere in this thread, and can be found by a web search....if you call, ask for Ray...

:cheers:

Yup, and I feel bad every time I put my stuff in it knowing it was made in China :(:(:(

In my defense, I didn't know it was made in China when I bought it :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Slap an Adam's sticker over that , cough...cough...."other" label Bill.

Slap an Adam's sticker over that , cough...cough...."other" label Bill.

Can't do it, stick an Adam's label on something made in China. NEVER !!!!!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

• 2 weeks later...
Adam, you never mentioned a bag when I saw you in Boulder!:confused: When is the release? My cardboard box is wearing out!

lol mine too. Luckily I ordered so much stuff last time I got a pretty big rigid Adams box. Not as good as the Adams bag but it will have to do for now.

When I was grabbing some office supplies at Staples a while back, I picked up some clear plastic/Tupperware-ish file boxes. Perfect for staying organized and also really cheap. I would definitely like a bag for when I do mobile touch-ups and things like that, though - I'm tired of having caps and lids break off in my trunk and spilling stuff into my sub woofer :help:

if you google adams detail bag some places still come up with having some adams bags. i haven't tried to purchase from any of them yet. i'm getting desperate for a bag though...i'd buy a new bag before new glass cleaner :2thumbs:

• 1 month later...
if you google adams detail bag some places still come up with having some adams bags. i haven't tried to purchase from any of them yet. i'm getting desperate for a bag though...i'd buy a new bag before new glass cleaner :2thumbs:

If you had tried the glass cleaner you wouldn't care about SOME bag. :thumbsup: