Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's make it happen: DETAIL CLINIC IN NYC AREA!!!

Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?

• 8/22
    • 8/23

Hey everyone, I'm going to try this again. It appears that we may be able to get the one and only Junkman to do a detail clinic somewhere within the New York City area. I know I'm not the only one who finally wants this to happen close to us. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST!!! The goal of this is to get an approximate number to prove to Adam we have a decent enough turnout for this to work. Also, post this up on any other forum you guys are on and see what you can do. LET'S GET THE WORD OUT AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

It's up to you guys. Make me proud! :thumbsup:

Edited by JJ1o87

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be willing depending on when it was maybe more like a north jersey area? im only like an hour from newyork

That's cool with me. Wherever adam can set it up that's where we go. My goal is somewhere within the vicinity of nyc. Thanks for the post dude.

Well, the people have spoken! Where in NJ shall we do it? Shall we start a poll?

Junkman, how do you feel about a trip to NJ??

:banana::banana:

If New Jersey calls, I am not slow. It's Southwest Airlines, and away I go! :thumbsup:

By the way, who's gonna treat me to some of that "New Yawk" flair? :D

I'm all for Upper New Jersey. All I ask is that it's not in Newark - I don't want to die. lol.

Junk:

I want to post this up on challengertalk and chargerforums as well. If I make the posts looking for people interested can you back me up so I don't look like a shmuck? My thanks.

I also have 3 (possibly) 4 people who are not on the forums who would be interested in this event as well. Keep the support coming!

wow jeff your making it happen!

Dude hit up your g35 forums and try to get some of your guido friends to attend as well. If nothing else works say Adam's just came out with a new hair gel. It's guaranteed to outstiffen the competition 110%!

I'm all for Upper New Jersey. All I ask is that it's not in Newark - I don't want to die. lol.

Junk:

I want to post this up on challengertalk and chargerforums as well. If I make the posts looking for people interested can you back me up so I don't look like a shmuck? My thanks.

I also have 3 (possibly) 4 people who are not on the forums who would be interested in this event as well. Keep the support coming!

Yea, just shoot me a link to the thread. :thumbsup:

yeah it doesnt really matter i live off of exit 10 from 287 so i can hit turnpike, or parkway or anywhich way so it dont matter to me just dont pick the week im on vacation lol or the all truck nats otherwise i should be good

Not to get off the subject but how about Carlisle, PA at the Chryslers @ Carlisle show?

July 9,10,11,12

Ill be in the retro dealer this year with my '69....you can detail my car in the dealer ;)

Not unless the dealer is next to our booth! You'll have to bring it to our booth to get some rubbin' from the Junkman!

Not to get off the subject but how about Carlisle, PA at the Chryslers @ Carlisle show?

July 9,10,11,12

Ill be in the retro dealer this year with my '69....you can detail my car in the dealer ;)

Jeez - god bless ya that's like a 6 hour drive from staten island!

A clinic at the Corvette dealership in Atlantic City would be awesome - the owner of the dealership chain is also the owner of EX122...and he's not shy about showing it off. :)

A dealership would be awesome if we had indoor access. That would make the clinic possible, rain or shine.