Customer Service 866.965.0400

TUTORIALS: What do you want to see?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another vote on how to use a PC on edging. Every video I've seen posted on this site with the PC (adams/junkman) is demonstrated on a big flat hood or top. This isn't a realistic scenario with the sexy bodylines on most of the new cars out there. ;) Waterspot treatment would be a nice addition as well. :cheers:

x2. Also, what does Adam's offer for not only heavily soiled, but caked on brake dust infested wheels, and how to go about tackling this type of filth.

I'd love to see a video of Adam tackling a VERY dirty car. We've seen him wash the Ferrari that seems clean, but lets see him tackle an EVERYDAY car that hasn't had any love in weeks. Like some of the other memebers said, they'd like to see how to deal with caked on break dust; and IMO if he were to take on an every day car that hasn't seen love in weeks, he could kill a few birds with 1 stone.

I'd love to see a video of Adam tackling a VERY dirty car. We've seen him wash the Ferrari that seems clean, but lets see him tackle an EVERYDAY car that hasn't had any love in weeks. Like some of the other memebers said, they'd like to see how to deal with caked on break dust; and IMO if he were to take on an every day car that hasn't seen love in weeks, he could kill a few birds with 1 stone.

Do a search for his Winter Wash series :rockon::rockon::rockon:

a video explaining how to properly wash all your gear...including what you can and cant put in the washer and what to do (if you can do anything)if someone accidentally throws all your gear into one load as it waits to be sorted.:willy:

EDIT: OOPS! totally didnt see the final chapter of cleaning your accessories.

Archived