Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yellow glass towel blew up!

DCRANER

Question

Well, something like that. I threw a temper tantrum and threw it in the trash. Windows streaky, etc., just making me crazy. It never seemed to work really good for me. And, I really just used it on my garaged Vette who's windows never got real dirty.

So.............and don't get mad...........but I used the cheap China short nap MF towels with the Adams Glass cleaner and got them nice and clean.

15 answers to this question

Thats an old towel... we haven't had yellow for awhile now.

If it was giving you issues you really should've let us replace or refund it for you... I mean what good is a satisfaction guarantee if you don't take advantage of it?

Yes, I know. But I figured maybe messed it up somehow, all your products are so good, so I didn't want to be a PITA or be a moaner.

I guess I'll order the blue towel with my next order.

Thanks.

Does it matter which side of the blue towel we use? I noticed one side is sort of shiny silky compared to the other...oh great master Dylan.

I asked him this very same question a week ago. He did not indicate any difference in using one side or the other. Hopefully, he will chime in to confirm this. I was having difficulty with the blue silky towel gliding across the glass( after washed and clayed). He indicated that I needed to use alot more glass cleaner to do so. It did help, but sometimes I end up with a dry spot on the towel and it would drag a little.

Did my windows today with the blue towel. I tried both sides just for the heck of it again. Didn't matter which side i used though I often would go to wipe and it'd almost hit a sticky spot or something and stop instantly. I got around this by spraying the towel itself before wiping. Seemed to wipe fine after that. I was surprised my windows felt so dry/tacky after having just washed/clayed them. Maybe thats normal.

Well, something like that. I threw a temper tantrum and threw it in the trash. Windows streaky, etc., just making me crazy. It never seemed to work really good for me. And, I really just used it on my garaged Vette who's windows never got real dirty.

So.............and don't get mad...........but I used the cheap China short nap MF towels with the Adams Glass cleaner and got them nice and clean.

I have one of those yellow towels also plus 2 blue ones. The yellow one stays on the bottom of the stack for the same reasons.

Doug, email me your address, and let's get you some new Blue Glass Towels! Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

Don't like it when a good customer 'Don't like it!!'

:(

Hi Adam. I want to thank you as I received 2 new blue glass towels yesterday to replace my one yellow towel.

I did intend to buy the blue ones thinking maybe I did not take care of the yellow one the right way.

So, aside from posting my Thank You here this is a message to all other members here that "proof once again what a great guy Adam is & what a terrific company Adam's is".

Thanks again from a loyal customer, you have terrific products and customer service, and you will always have my business. :2thumbs:

And, is that little new guy at home working out any swirl marks on the crib? :D:rockon:

I've got a yellow one that Adam gave me before he released them to the public and I use it all the time. It doesn't work as well as the older blue ones but I've NEVER had an issue with it.

Chris

I was having some problems with the silky blue ones not gliding across the glass and bunching up on me. Adam's customer service sent me new ones at no charge and free shipping. That's what I call: "GOOD BUSINESS". :thumbsup:

Very few companies out there would do that.

Archived