Customer Service 866.965.0400

4oz combo pack?

Is it legal to have Adams product in a non Adams bottle??:jester::jester:

I dont think so. Tell Bubba I said Hi once you get in the cell.

RRR = Reduce, Recycle, Reuse!

The 4oz bottles the VRT or SVRT came in would have been fine and I imagine I could have gotten one thrown in my last order. But why? I've got other bottles around that could do the job just fine: rather than heading out to help fill up the local landfill! :thumbsup:

Travel packs are awesome if we can find a bag to carry in that's made in the USA!

I'm not using a bag, I've got a Rubbermaid "Keepers" Snap Case. It measures 14 x 7.75 x 4.5 and sits securly on the rear floor. I think our kids used to keep crayons in it back in the day.

IMG_1519resize.jpg

I can also fit one of the old blue microfiber towels in as well as one WCW towel

IMG_1520resize.jpg

Oh, and if you're worried about made in the USA, I don't know about all Rubbermaid products, but check this out:

IMG_1521resize.jpg

I'm very OCD and I can't stand having any "wet" product lay down. I know it's shut tight but man I just imagine the product leaking and that thought alone makes me TWEAK. LOL so right now my products are transported in an old Adam's box.

I'm very OCD and I can't stand having any "wet" product lay down. I know it's shut tight but man I just imagine the product leaking and that thought alone makes me TWEAK. LOL so right now my products are transported in an old Adam's box.

You're very OCD? You don't know me very well! :)

They've been in that box on the rear floor of several of my cars going through heat cycles, refills, and many miles since I began putting the little kit together back in April: with absolutley no leaks! The "gasketed" lids of the bottles screw on tight and secure, the spray ones still have their protective caps over their spray nozzels and the squirt bottles spouts fold over to close. Just to be sure, I've got them inside a zip lock baggie with four across and two high keeping them tight within the water proof plastic box so they can't move. Add the two towels on top and I've got absolutley no concerns.

My OCD won't allow me to place a used cardboard box inside my clean car! :willy:

Lmao!!!! Logically I can see your point trust me I have plenty of bins but they aren't tall enough. However my ocd issue with things being upright and no liquid at the top. I mean its bad enough that I wash all the squirt bottle tops after each use. And the Adams box I use is very clean lol.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Lmao!!!! Logically I can see your point trust me I have plenty of bins but they aren't tall enough. However my ocd issue with things being upright and no liquid at the top. I mean its bad enough that I wash all the squirt bottle tops after each use. And the Adams box I use is very clean lol.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I guess you don't store or drink much wine then eh? Bummer for you. :lol:

OK Adam's is officially awesome in my book, I've only been using the products for about a month but the fact that I asked for a combo pack 3 weeks ago and today they make it a daily special is crazy. I can't think of any other company I've ever seen that listens to user input that closely. I'm beyond impressed, oh yeah and I just ordered my new travel kit!

Our pleasure Devon. Being a small company like we are we pride ourselves on listening to our customers. I actually put that kit together and photographed it myself while I was in Colorado this week :D

Dylan is a jack of all trades.. He listens well, assembles things good, and hes a decent photographer. :jester:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived