Customer Service 866.965.0400

4oz combo pack?

Have you tried calling Ashley? She is amazing at working with people to get what you want in a package deal. I'd say call or just go to the live chat on the site.

I hadn't because it doesn't seem they even offer waterless wash or glass cleaner in a 4oz bottle.

We might be able to make something like this happen as those are probably the most common 'travel' products.

Maybe a kit with a 4oz Waterless, Detail Spray, & Glass Cleaner plus a waterless towel, plush towel, and glass towel.

I'll see if we can work something up.

We might be able to make something like this happen as those are probably the most common 'travel' products.

Maybe a kit with a 4oz Waterless, Detail Spray, & Glass Cleaner plus a waterless towel, plush towel, and glass towel.

I would be on that like white on rice..

I'd def buy that as a kit. :thumbsup:

It'd just be awesome to be able to take care of bug guts, bird crap and such on the fly without hauling around full size bottles

I was actually going to send an email to SUGGESTIONS@ADAMSPOLISHES.COM just the other day asking if this exact package would be possible, but got side-tracked and never got around to it. I made one myself by buying the sample kit, but it came with extras that I'll never need since I have the 16 oz or gallon versions already (APC, VRT, UCS, & Leather Cleaner). So I took the 4 oz APC (since I had an extra from my 4" Focus Pad kit), dumped it into my gallon of APC, peeled off the label and then filled it with WW. Now I carry that, the 4 oz DS & GC, and the 3 aforementioned towels in my trunk everywhere I go. I wish I'd found the 4 oz DS & GC standalone bottles earlier so that I didn't need to buy the whole sample kit.

I don't remember. Every time I call to make an order I ask for what I don't have yet. I also picked up some of the small bottles at Grabiak Chevrolet/Performance Center back in April at a detailing clinic Adam's held there.

How did you get mini waterless wash?

When Waterless Wash was brand new Adam's did a bunch of 4oz bottles to give away at (if I recall correctly) Hot August Nights and/or some other shows.

I like the idea of the combo pack mentioned, too -- I'd keep a little kit like that in the car. :patriot:

Travel packs are awesome if we can find a bag to carry it in that's made in the USA!

I swear I came in here to say the same thing!

I think that if this also came in bag that we could carry all of the above around it would be OFF THE CHARTS.

Although I'd get the kit without a carry bag but definitely worth looking into! :)

I swear I came in here to say the same thing!

I think that if this also came in bag that we could carry all of the above around it would be OFF THE CHARTS.

Although I'd get the kit without a carry bag but definitely worth looking into! :)

Yeah I'd just want to make sure the bag was still small if it came with one.

A kit like this would be great for the holidays (hint hint)

I've been using a Husky bag I got at Home Depot. It's a smaller tool bag, like 12" I think. It works great I guess. Worked great for me toting all my detail stuff to San Antonio last week, I will say that much. Problem is, I have too much stuff! YET, not enough all at the same time!

I've been using a Husky bag I got at Home Depot. It's a smaller tool bag, like 12" I think. It works great I guess. Worked great for me toting all my detail stuff to San Antonio last week, I will say that much. Problem is, I have too much stuff! YET, not enough all at the same time!

I'm thinking something super small that would fit in the glove box. That's why part of me hopes this does not come with a bag because I prob would have to ditch it

Archived