Customer Service 866.965.0400

Last drive for the year

Guest Luke Warmwater

Guest Luke Warmwater

The snow is about to fly and the car is coming back up the mountain to be tucked away until next year so I put a coat of Americana on her and took her up US 6 towards Blackhawk/Central City on Saturday morning. It was a great day and light traffic. Don't know about you all but this summer went by so fast for me. Seems like I just got the car out a few weeks ago. Put about 1700 miles on it this summer for a total of 6500. Managed to keep her in prefect shape without a single knick or chip, knock on wood. I already can't wait for next spring!

Sorry. there's a little rattling noise occasionally. I had a BDay present sitting on the floor of the passenger side and kept clicking the windows down entering each tunnel. She's loud! :)

Full Screen HD Version

Standard Def Version

Guest Luke Warmwater
I didn't hear the rattle, just that wonderful exhaust note!

Ship it down to me and I'll drive it around the block once a week to keep the tires from flat spotting.:jester:

Thank you for your generous offer lol

Guest Luke Warmwater
Great end of the year video. :rockon:

You and my husband are very similar when it comes to enclosed areas-Nail It! :D I love the sound of all that HP!

I wish we had mountains to drive through. Its gorgeous. :thumbsup:

It's open headers with about 12" of tailpipe. Loud does not describe it when you stand on it lol. Does your husband like to drive downtown? The buildings make a good echo chamber. We did it really early one weekend earlier this summer. I haven't been back since :)

It's open headers with about 12" of tailpipe. Loud does not describe it when you stand on it lol. Does your husband like to drive downtown? The buildings make a good echo chamber. We did it really early one weekend earlier this summer. I haven't been back since :)

My husband won't take his car downtown Detroit because he hates the city and he thinks he might get car jacked. :willy::willy:

Between the tall buidings would be fun. :thumbsup:

Guest Luke Warmwater

Looks like I get one more early Saturday morning drive to take it out and shoot one more vid. Car is going into storage Sunday morning and then I hop on a plane to head back east for family reunion. Going to be a great weekend.

Looks like I get one more early Saturday morning drive to take it out and shoot one more vid. Car is going into storage Sunday morning and then I hop on a plane to head back east for family reunion. Going to be a great weekend.

How far East are you going?:confused:

Have fun in the morning!:thumbsup::burnout:

Archived