Customer Service 866.965.0400

adams advertisment?

bagged00

being a debt free company is very impressive!

i know how debt feels: $80,000 in student loans between my wife and I, and i bought 3 cars within a year out of college (ordered my camaro the week after i graduated) :help:

but my wife bought me the Dave Ramsey "Total Money Makeover" book for my b-day and my plan has me debt free of all our loans and cars within the next 2 years without having to sell anything.

Dave Ramsey's the way to go! My wife has about 20 in student loans and I plan to pay them off in one lump sum with my next bonus. Hopefully I'll get a bonus in the next couple of years... lol

I live by what I think is common sense... Don't buy it, if you can't afford it.

Chris

Dave Ramsey's the way to go! My wife has about 20 in student loans and I plan to pay them off in one lump sum with my next bonus. Hopefully I'll get a bonus in the next couple of years... lol

I live by what I think is common sense... Don't buy it, if you can't afford it.

Chris

yeah, didn't realize that until AFTER the first couple of months of paying $1500 a month for 3 cars! but my wife's 2006 SRX will be paid off soon, after owning it for only 6 months now

i'm just thankful my dad never aloud me to have a credit card while i lived under his roof until i graduated! :jawdrop:

yeah, didn't realize that until AFTER the first couple of months of paying $1500 a month for 3 cars! but my wife's 2006 SRX will be paid off soon, after owning it for only 6 months now

i'm just thankful my dad never aloud me to have a credit card while i lived under his roof until i graduated! :jawdrop:

I got a credit card when I was 19, always paid it off ever month and that is one of the things that led to me having a credit score of 800 in my mid 20's. There's nothing wrong with credit it's just teaching people to live within their means which my parents did.

I got a credit card when I was 19, always paid it off ever month and that is one of the things that led to me having a credit score of 800 in my mid 20's. There's nothing wrong with credit it's just teaching people to live within their means which my parents did.

Bingo!!!

Having a family of 4 and only one income is really tough, learning what you said about living within your means is so true!!!

being a debt free company is very impressive!

i know how debt feels: $80,000 in student loans between my wife and I, and i bought 3 cars within a year out of college (ordered my camaro the week after i graduated) :help:

but my wife bought me the Dave Ramsey "Total Money Makeover" book for my b-day and my plan has me debt free of all our loans and cars within the next 2 years without having to sell anything.

My friend Bud, (I believe he's on page 173 with his wife Karen and daughter Ashley), turned me on to Dave Ramsey. Dave Ramsey is the reason you will frequently see me referring to "my allowance" when new products or great sales come around. We aim to be totally debt free within five years. We already lived well within our means; credit cards never carry balances, savings accounts and emergency funds established, heck we didn't have the children until we had 18 months of expenses saved up. (The children and 18 months of expenses were pre-Dave Ramsey.) This has freed up my wife to be a stay at home Mom for more years than we originally hoped and planned for. And if you think you or you spouse is a good coupon clipper, come to my house and prepared to be schooled by the "Coupon Queen."

I was fortunate to be raised by two loving people that grew up during the Depression and World War II. They didn't have much and didn't spoil us with plenty as so many of our neighbors did. We 5 children were raised to live frugally, three of us still live that way, the other two... not so much...

Sorry for the thread hijack!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I was Debt Free. Then Nic introduced me to Adam's.

Uhhhhhg. Off to the title pawn. I feel another daily special coming on.

The magazines and now even the forums are out of control with their pricing. I agree with Adam not wasting his money on magazines. I can't imagine what TV costs.

I sponsor one forum and I am struggling to sell enough to justify it. Other forums invite me on. Really depends on the people and the volume on the site. Some of the Vette forums are good, others are rediculous with pricing.

I have a VW that was in 5 magazines. Each time I was contacted by the magazine, asking if they could feature my car. Every time it ended up costing me money and a ton of time. That sucked!

Just like the economy, you're going to see a lot of these magazines go under because they over-charged.

Keep rockin Adam!

We introduced the Adams product to Ontario Canada 2 summers ago.

It was virtually unknown when we brought it up here. Print advertising is way to expensive here too.

Our plan was and still is to spread the word 1 bottle at a time.

We have done over 70 shows and demos over the last 2 summers. It is finally starting to pay off as we are starting to see more repeat bussiness.

Our moto, Provide great service on bottle at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

My Dad is a Corvette enthusiast (has one of a handful of a factory decorated 1982 Corvette with crossfire injection that he is going to put a 1985 direct injection into) and I think I've finally converted him to Adam's products. He just told me there was an huge spread in the Corvette Central catalog. It seems Adam's advertising but in ways that can be tracked.

In my opinion Adam's is doing the kind of advertising that can be tracked. Always good to be able to track ROI. TV traditionally doesn't give you the ability to track how effective the spot is. Even if you give out a promo code or special phone number.

My Dad built and sold a business via word of mouth and I did the same. I can tell you from those two experiences that word of mouth is the most valuable form advertising. It takes a bit longer but is the best way.

Archived