Customer Service 866.965.0400

Business cards?

Rich

If we request them, would it be possible to get a pack of business cards with the Adam's website and phone number on it? Say maybe 30 or so to a pack? They could be included with our orders. I don't know how many times I've been at shows or just at a cruise and people ask me what I'm using. I usually have a bottle or two of detail spray that I hand out, but I'd like to give a card with it so people know where to find it.

Just a thought.

I believe there some Adam's cards made out for the fourm. I know there including them with any order that ships out.

May be able to request some additional?

That's a great idea :cheers:

Received my order today-- no cards in the box.

vistaprint.com

250 cards for $7 as long as you don't get the addons. You can upload your own logo for $9 more. I use them for my business.

I use Vista print for everything. Every year, instead of buying those store calendars, I take car pics that I've taken at shows over the summer and make my own. My wife has ordered invitations and thank you's from them. All first quality stuff. I'll have to check them out for the business cards. Never thought of using Vista. Thanks for the reminder.

if possible you could make the cards and a templet that people could download on the comp then print out on a card sheet they sell at walmart or and comp store. Thats how they did it on a forum im a member of. Works great, and Id love to have some Adams cards to hand out and put in my wipers at car shows

That's a great idea! Would save Adam's some money, and they wouldn't go to people who don't want them and throw them away. I could print them up before a show, and still have some to keep! Good thinking!