Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed: 2008 VW R32 New daily driver!!

Mario Gambacortta

Looks great Mario! I was just watching a DVR'd Topgear (this morning while on the treadmill) from a few years back where Jeremy was comparing this car to a 1 series with the M sport package. The R32 blew it away on everything and was cheaper to boot.

Chris

• 5 months later...

Thread Necro thanks to Dylan.....

Mario that is one of the best reads I have had in some time. Your work is killer obviously, and that paint pops even more in person!

Never thought to Revive the Calipers! Hot!

My buddy has an 02 MCoupe in silver. He just recently asked me if I could detail it for him this spring. He has probably around 8000 miles on it, and it hasn't been well kept for IMO. Too bad at around 1500 miles he wrapped it and did 18k worth of damage, but they repaired it. I recently drove the car, and I was truly impressed with the dynamic of that car.

Dude, I remember seeing this write up on another forum but cant remember for the life of me where at. When every i see my brake calibers dirty i think of your thread haha...Anyway, i loveeeee that year of R32's they are sick! and yours:drool::drool::drool:

Ill let you go because im in a good mood and you have a z3 coupe in stick...but R32 in flappy paddle:banned::lolsmack:

Wow, beautiful car and great write-up. I would trade my mk6 GTI in for that car in a heartbeat, can't beat the sound of that exhaust note the r32s have. Also as far as I know r32s in the US didn't come in manual, sadly. Going to be the other way around for the new Golf R though.

Wow, beautiful car and great write-up. I would trade my mk6 GTI in for that car in a heartbeat, can't beat the sound of that exhaust note the r32s have. Also as far as I know r32s in the US didn't come in manual, sadly. Going to be the other way around for the new Golf R though.

Nope, My buddy has a NASTY R32 in manual. In that same blue too:thumbsup:

Nope, My buddy has a NASTY R32 in manual. In that same blue too:thumbsup:

The 2008's only came in auto/with flappy paddle shifters. The 2004's only came in manual i believe, and they had a simular blue in 04 as well. Cant be a manual 2008 its impossible.

The 2008's only came in auto/with flappy paddle shifters. The 2004's only came in manual i believe, and they had a simular blue in 04 as well. Cant be a manual 2008 its impossible.

your right, called my buddy up and he said its Flappy Paddle:o i havent seen him since he got it and me and him would always say how we would never own a Flappy Paddle car and always talked about R32's and how sick they are...Lets say im not talking to him anymore:lolsmack:

my R32 stick bubble just burst.:willy: i was ALWAYS under the impression that you could get them in both, UGH. WTF was VW thinking on that

Archived