Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's here!!

That is the cat's MEOW:drool:.With the lower RPM's (600) offered with this unit,you can apply your LSP's as well.

I'm with you on that Dylan,there will be one in my hands as well:cheers:

Moz I think you could sell these things door to door :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I'm about half way done with the DD's hood and had to stop to tell you guys that this new polish is making my mouth water. Lol. Your going to love this stuff. Oh yeah and I am finding that the Flex requires a lot less pressure.

Wow I love this polisher. This new Green Juice has some real cutting power. This kit will cut you polishing time in half, if not more. I love it!

post-2121-136818035434_thumb.jpg

post-2121-136818035443_thumb.jpg

post-2121-136818035438_thumb.jpg

I have a black Ram 2500 coming over today that has some nice Colorado pin-stiping (scratches from tree branches all down the sides). The owner uses it to go back woods hunting. This truck is going to be a true test for any polish. I may have to wet sand it first, but I want to see just how much the new juice will take care of first. I'll post up a new thread with the results.

Hmmmm....

Luckily My paint is new with very little Imperfections as I started with Adam's hand polishes and waxes almost immediatly after I bought it...

But.. the 5+ hours I spent on the paint... by hand... kinda makes me think I can get a lot more done with an orbital....

The Camaro is my DD but she stays in the garage when not driven... I'm thinking the PC is still the best/most versital option for me???

Shrug_by_melonhead_emotion.gif

If you're not doing extreme correction, the PC will probably be all you need. 5 hours on a PC gives way more correction than by hand, absolutely no contest. I started by hand, then very shortly there after got a PC and haven't looked back since.

Since yours is so new, you might mostly be using Fine Machine Polish to remove your very slight imperfections. I think it is easier to keep ahead of the buildup of swirls, rather than having to have a 'big' session with SHR to remove many more of them. But still, if you go PC, get the SHR and the Orange Pad along with FMP/White pad. :)

The other option that the PC brings is the ability to use the Machine Super Wax(w/black pad), or as a base for Americana. The PC lets you put it on properly in a very thin coat, and it is the longest lasting 'wax' type product. :2thumbs:

Of course, you can put on 2 coats of American and that is supposedly the equivalent longevity of 1 coat of MSW. For me, the MSW on my DD is a requirement, as it lives outside, with American over that as an option.

And for crazy shine, top either of these with Brilliant Glaze.

Hmmmm....

Luckily My paint is new with very little Imperfections as I started with Adam's hand polishes and waxes almost immediatly after I bought it...

But.. the 5+ hours I spent on the paint... by hand... kinda makes me think I can get a lot more done with an orbital....

The Camaro is my DD but she stays in the garage when not driven... I'm thinking the PC is still the best/most versital option for me???

As long as you stay on top of the paint care, yes... the PC will be the way to go. The Flex will make things faster, but you probably would rarely step beyond a white pad FMP combo. The PC you might do orange pad shr 1-2 a year.

Hmmmm....

GTAHAVIT (aka big poopie head)

The :pc: should be plenty for your Camaro. The Flex is definitely a step up from the PC, and the Flex will cut your polishing time in half for sure. If this is going to be your first attempt at machine polishing I'd suggest the PC. It's almost impossible to do damage to your Camaro unless you turn the polisher over and beat your car with it. With the forced rotation of the Flex it would be a little easier to do damage, but it is still relatively safe. Just be easy on those edges. If you have used a polishing machine before, I'd say go with the Flex for sure. You'll love it, I do. Either way the machines are the way to go in my opinion. I found a few swirls on my Camaro last night on the drivers front fender. They were no match for the Flex and the orange pad. 15-20 minutes later the whole fender was perfect and under a fresh coat of Machine Super Wax.

In a perfect world, get both!:D Either way you'll be happier using a machine.

As long as you stay on top of the paint care, yes... the PC will be the way to go. The Flex will make things faster, but you probably would rarely step beyond a white pad FMP combo. The PC you might do orange pad shr 1-2 a year.

Awesome!

GTAHAVIT (aka big poopie head)

The :pc: should be plenty for your Camaro. The Flex is definitely a step up from the PC, and the Flex will cut your polishing time in half for sure. If this is going to be your first attempt at machine polishing I'd suggest the PC. It's almost impossible to do damage to your Camaro unless you turn the polisher over and beat your car with it. With the forced rotation of the Flex it would be a little easier to do damage, but it is still relatively safe. Just be easy on those edges. If you have used a polishing machine before, I'd say go with the Flex for sure. You'll love it, I do. Either way the machines are the way to go in my opinion. I found a few swirls on my Camaro last night on the drivers front fender. They were no match for the Flex and the orange pad. 15-20 minutes later the whole fender was perfect and under a fresh coat of Machine Super Wax.

In a perfect world, get both!:D Either way you'll be happier using a machine.

LMAO!!!

what happens on Camaro5 should stay on camaro5... just sayin...

:lol:

I've never used a true machine so I'm a little hesitant to jump in... The wife's Tahoe is pretty beat down over 175K miles on it and its the kiddo mobile so eventually I may get froggy and try to do more corrective work...

I think for now I'm gonna try the PC then go from there.

Poopie head.... why I oughtta.... :D

OK,OK so I owe ya a beer at the Fest next year for that one. LOL

The PC is a great machine. However you can't go wrong with the Flex either. Especially if your going to attack a vehicle with 175K miles worth of damage. I've learned that if Momma's car is shiny, she doesn't complain when I want to buy more Adam's.

That sounds correct Chris. For a starter machine, the PC is the best bet (cheaper too) and is what is recommended for applying MSW. Get comfortable with it, then decide if you want to add a Flex to your tool box.

You can do a lot of correcting with the PC, but you can do a lot of corrrecting a lot faster with the Flex.

OK,OK so I owe ya a beer at the Fest next year for that one. LOL

The PC is a great machine. However you can't go wrong with the Flex either. Especially if your going to attack a vehicle with 175K miles worth of damage. I've learned that if Momma's car is shiny, she doesn't complain when I want to buy more Adam's.

Sounds great! Ya I need to work on getting Momma's uhm... buy in.

:D

That sounds correct Chris. For a starter machine, the PC is the best bet (cheaper too) and is what is recommended for applying MSW. Get comfortable with it, then decide if you want to add a Flex to your tool box.

You can do a lot of correcting with the PC, but you can do a lot of corrrecting a lot faster with the Flex.

Cool, I can certainly see my self using both at some point.. Need to get a little better and my skillz

:2thumbs:

so whats it smell like?

Adam and Dylan when I get my batch Im gunna try my best to convert a Menzerna fan boy to this stuff...

I did it with a optimum guy, now just need to work this into teh other guy :D

I got my hands on the new Flex PE14-2-150 Rotary at SEMA... lets just say my old Dewalt that rarely sees the light of day will be gone and I'll be getting one of these!!

autogeek_2131_91072537

I'll be waiting for this one to become available... :banana: I like the newest and greatest... I bought my PC and then a few months later the newer one came out. Boo! :(

I think what randy meant is it feels softer... the truth is (and we've already gone round and round about this in other threads about the yellow pad) is that the stiffness/softness of the pad has NOTHING to do with the correcting ability. Its the cell size... the really aggressive foams tend to feel soft/squishy because there is technically more air than foam in them (if that makes sense)

When you take delivery of your new pads hold your green and orange up next to eachother under some good light and you'll see... larger holes = more aggressive.

Archived