What are you listening to right now?

Team Adam's

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to (full album)

The Food Chain - Corpses

They are from Denver. A local HipHop/Soul group. Really takes me back to the older hip hop. Love it. Whole album top to bottom is a thumbs up. Not one track did I have to or do I have to skip over, and this thing has skits in it like the old school stuff used to! Oren Lomenna one of the MCs. He is a DJ on fm1043theFan, our main sports station here.

Edited by Mook@Adams

I typed "Bad Religion" into my Pandora app and just let it play lately! Lots of Bad Religion, NOFX, Pennywise, Social D, Bouncing Souls, Misfits, Ramones, Offspring, Me First and The Gimmie Gimmies, Dropkick Murphies, and even Johnny Cash occasionally! Great detail stuff IMO.

I typed "Bad Religion" into my Pandora app and just let it play lately! Lots of Bad Religion, NOFX, Pennywise, Social D, Bouncing Souls, Misfits, Ramones, Offspring, Me First and The Gimmie Gimmies, Dropkick Murphies, and even Johnny Cash occasionally! Great detail stuff IMO.

:2thumbs:

I usually go Misfits on Pandora... get roughly the same mix.

Dylan took the words right out of my mouth. I've seen John in concert 4 times and he blows me away every time.

Bill, for more music similar to this I recommend sampling The John Mayer Trio album "TRY!". You could also check out Where the Light Is. It's a two disc live show he did back in 08 that reflects all aspects of his musical style. The first 5 songs are acoustic, just John and his other two guitarists, David Ryan Harris and Robbie McIntosh. In that set he does a pretty good acoustic cover of Tom Petty's "Free Falling". The next 6 or 7 songs is the JM3 and it's all blues. A few of the songs off TRY! are in this set. The final disc is him with his entire band performing a lot of his mainstream hits. All in all it's a great album top to bottom.

Dylan took the words right out of my mouth. I've seen John in concert 4 times and he blows me away every time.

Bill, for more music similar to this I recommend sampling The John Mayer Trio album "TRY!". You could also check out Where the Light Is. It's a two disc live show he did back in 08 that reflects all aspects of his musical style. The first 5 songs are acoustic, just John and his other two guitarists, David Ryan Harris and Robbie McIntosh. In that set he does a pretty good acoustic cover of Tom Petty's "Free Falling". The next 6 or 7 songs is the JM3 and it's all blues. A few of the songs off TRY! are in this set. The final disc is him with his entire band performing a lot of his mainstream hits. All in all it's a great album top to bottom.

Thanks, I'll give that a listen :2thumbs::2thumbs:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WYN74ZW4k_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

smilybird.gifTGIF

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f46ulX6uwGc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats why i say hey man NICE SHOT....... Filter, bout to hit the gym :D

Anyone familiar with Five Finger Death Punch??? Those guys are awesome for a workout soundtrack..

I have some on my iPod and thumb them on pandora.

Same here. I am a big fan of them, especially after they came to Iraq last year and put on a killer show for us. There's a few videos of the show on youtube. They hung out for a while after the show to sign autographs and take pictures. Very down to earth too. And yes, awesome to work out as well!

Here's one more of JM. From the Where the Light Is album. John Mayer Trio performing "Out of my Mind."

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GQkO3SGB3So" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by MrVette83
Original video embed was too large