Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Spray Wax?

Moz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had good results from a Spray Wax so I would have to go with no. Every time I've used one it always seemed to come out uneven or the panels would look different.

Of course I'm always welcome to a certain few people on here to show me something different.

Never had good results from a Spray Wax so I would have to go with no. Every time I've used one it always seemed to come out uneven or the panels would look different.

Of course I'm always welcome to a certain few people on here to show me something different.

Oh' there are some nice spray waxes out there.

Generally the knock on spray waxes is their lack of durability... most are not much more than detail sprays falsely marketed under the guise they offer protection.

Its like us marketing BSG as a spray wax...

Dylan, what would be the plus sides of a Premium Spray On Wax?

Need? No, but just like anything some people prefer it. I myself am pushing more for a spray SEALANT... we'll see... we're gonna do a lot of mad-scientist type stuff in the coming months.

Did anyone else get a picture of Dylan in his black frame glasses and white lab coat holding a beaker?

I've been using brillant spray glaze which works ok but takes too long to cure...

Dylan I once remember I didn't read a post right and you made fun of me... MY TURN :D I still love you haha (not like that)

Brilliant Glaze takes too long to cure? Do you have the SPRAY glaze or the new stuff?

Archived