Customer Service 866.965.0400

SVRT 50/50 vs In and Out Spray...

GTAHVIT

Question

Got a question,

Other than tires...

Is there an advantage to using SVRT 50\50 with water instead of In and Out....

I waiting on my first can on the in and out an have been tempted to try SVRT and water from a spray bottle in the mean time on my engine bay...

Seems like SVRT with water is a more cost effective way to go...

any thoughts on the best uses of the two products?

12 answers to this question

With watered down VRT you still need to do some wiping as it doesn't really dry on its own like In & Out Spray. IMO... get your IOS and try that... you'll see what all the hooplah is about and since theres only a few places around the car you'll use it a single can does last you awhile.

Cool!

Thanks Dylan... should have it in a day or so.

:mail:

:D I've been waiting to get some since the announcement it was coming back...

So, I'm pretty stoked to try it. I've already wiped down some of the engine bay with SVRT... but the hoses and harder to reach stuff I was thinking about using SVRT and water....

I'm thinking if I balance out when I use the In and Out spray with the SVRT I'll be super stoked with the results.

:D

If you get some IOS on your paint it wipes right off. SVRT smears and looks like poo!

In my experience they both smear when they get on the paint but I&O can be wipes off while SVRT needs to be washed off.

I've never had good luck getting I&O off the paint like the video shows.

I use I&O on my grill and my cowl. When I do the cowl I put towels on the hood to keep it from getting on the paint.

Strange... I regularly do live demos where even in full sun I will blast the paint with In & Out and a dry towel takes it off with just a swipe or 2. The last clinic we did in October at Longo Lexus I even sprayed down about half a hood w/ I&OS at one point and it wiped off easily.

VRT generally takes a little more work, but nothing a shot of DS won't handle.

Strange... I regularly do live demos where even in full sun I will blast the paint with In & Out and a dry towel takes it off with just a swipe or 2. The last clinic we did in October at Longo Lexus I even sprayed down about half a hood w/ I&OS at one point and it wiped off easily.

VRT generally takes a little more work, but nothing a shot of DS won't handle.

I've tried using WW, I'll try the DS next time.

Archived