Customer Service 866.965.0400

2011 Show Schedule?????

vegaslightz

We are expecting a light race season this year. Make sure to come to the ADRL race @ Maple Grove on 06-07MAY. I will have some Adam's stuff at our trailor, but will be busy racing.

That also means, I should be free to fill in all the other Carlisle shows! I will be trying to hit all the local shows in the Philly area as well.

I did the Bloomsburg Truck show last year and it cost me a lot of money! Sorry, but won't be there again.

I might be able to do the OC MD show, will keep you posted!

Email me if you have any shows within 3hrs of Phila. you would like to see Adam's attend. I can also do demos at anyone's shop too.

Expect a Junkman demo at our shop 16APR.

eric, thats a cool idea if you were to represent adams polishes for the carlisle shows they do not come and participate. i know i would love to see all the adams crew, but as long as the products are there, that i guess is the second best choice.

where is your shop? if it isnt car away from me i might like to join the junkman demo.

I did the Spring and Fall shows with Steve. Adam has been bugging me to cover the other shows and this year looks like it can happen.

Shop is in Doylestown. You'll have to bring Big Red up. We got a bunch of big trucks. Have our buddy's Cummins sled truck in now. Makes over 1200whp!

oh dang i would love to bring the red behemoth down, especially since it will be nice and full of winter torture marks and swirls...which it had before winter that the buttery wax has hidden well haha. your shop is about 5 hours away(by google, so probably knock off at least 30-45 minutes) from my college, might be a stretch at 12mpg for a weekend haha.

I did the Spring and Fall shows with Steve. Adam has been bugging me to cover the other shows and this year looks like it can happen.

I am glad to hear that Eric! You run a great show and you know more than anyone I know about cars.

I will be focusing my energy in the south this year so I will not be available to head up to Carlisle 5 times again this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Joe us Ohio people have been unlucky so far in getting Adam or Junkman to our neck of the woods. The closest event for us has been Grabiak's in Pa. I have gone the last two years and we have a great time especially at the dinner on Friday night. Last year both Adam and Junkman graced us with their presence for dinner (even though they were both late) and we had a great time. We are hoping dinner is at the same place this year because it was a blast. We have over 20 people for dinner and the entertainment value of Adam and Junkman in the same room is better than most comedy acts that you pay admission for. You should try to make it.

Does anyone have a date yet for Grabiak in April this year yet?

I am glad to hear that Eric! You run a great show and you know more than anyone I know about cars.

I will be focusing my energy in the south this year so I will not be available to head up to Carlisle 5 times again this year.

I had a good time working with you. If Adam gives you the oportunity, come up!

It's good to hear you're business is booming. Atlanta is a custom car hotspot that needs the Adam's Shine!

Hey Joe us Ohio people have been unlucky so far in getting Adam or Junkman to our neck of the woods. The closest event for us has been Grabiak's in Pa. I have gone the last two years and we have a great time especially at the dinner on Friday night. Last year both Adam and Junkman graced us with their presence for dinner (even though they were both late) and we had a great time. We are hoping dinner is at the same place this year because it was a blast. We have over 20 people for dinner and the entertainment value of Adam and Junkman in the same room is better than most comedy acts that you pay admission for. You should try to make it.

Does anyone have a date yet for Grabiak in April this year yet?

I'm with you Tom about both the event at Grabiaks and where we ate. That was one fun night. Looking forward to it again this year. Ray? Adam? Junk? We are doing it again aren't we?:drool:

Have you checked out their webpage lately?

http://www.gpcperformance.com/#content

Hi Rich,

This is an event I'd be glad to cover except I have the Central New Jersey NCRS event May 19-21.

Richard Kashinsky

North Carolina Distributor

That's a shame Rich. Would really like to see Adam's represented there. I'm sure we'll see you at Grabiaks or Carlisle. :cheers:

Archived