Customer Service 866.965.0400

2011 Show Schedule?????

vegaslightz

Hey Guys Happy Holidays. Just wondering if there's any talk amongst the "Adams Brain Trust" if there is a 2011 Show Schedule yet? Will you again be down in Scottsdale for the Auctions in Jan? How about the Good Guys Spring Nationals in March? Just wondering & again Happy Holidays!:)

Hey Guys Happy Holidays. Just wondering if there's any talk amongst the "Adams Brain Trust" if there is a 2011 Show Schedule yet? Will you again be down in Scottsdale for the Auctions in Jan? How about the Good Guys Spring Nationals in March? Just wondering & again Happy Holidays!:)

This is not a complete list but I hope it helps a little:)

I saw that Dylan was working on putting together a clinic for the big auction in Jan.

I just spoke with Mark who I worked the Good Guys Spring Nationals with last year and he will have an Adam's set up this year as well.

Mark will also be at all the Good Guys shows in Pleasanton (between Oakland and Sacramento) as well as about 10 other large events out west.

You can reach Mark for his full list at tjlinex@yahoo.com

As far as the other shows.....

You can count on Hot August Nights in Reno and for the first time Hot August Nights in lovely Long Beach, Ca.. I think it is 2 weeks before Reno- but not sure.

We will be at more Carlisle shows than ever this year.

I believe L.A. Roadsters show is back on the calender for 2011.

Bloomington Gold near Chicago is a definite.

There are several more but these are the ones I know for sure.

I will be at as many shows I can in the South.

Also, there are many distributors that are at local shows all around the country- actually the world!. You may want to get in touch with your local distributor to see if they will be at any shows near you as well.

Happy Holidays to you too!

Steve

i hope to see adams polishes at some NE shows this year. probably one to watch is the right coast cars association show in syracuse ny, the syracuse nationals and a new show this year king of trucks. i hated seeing meguiars having a tractor trailer and 2 big tents and no adams polishes at the syracuse nationals. i would say with 100k people in a weekend adams products would be a must to have!

Looks like a cool show!:2thumbs:

We're there every year from Wed. thru Sunday. Been going for about 15 years and it just keeps growing. It finally got so big that they had to limit the number of REGISTERED cars to 3000 !!

are you gonna do the truck nats this year i would like to try and make it this year but I want to go to grabiak again and have dinner maybe ill bring my son he should be here by then

The truck show is still up in the air right now. Here is a list of all the Carlisle shows for 2011 and current status of us attending:

We will post the full schedule early next year in the "events" section when we finalize the schedule.

Spring Carlisle — Apr 27-May 1, 2011 (yes)

Performance & Style — May 14-15, 2011 (probably not)

Import & Kit Nationals — May 20-22, 2011 (no)

Ford Nationals — Jun 3-5, 2011 (yes)

GM Nationals — Jun 24-26, 2011 (I believe so but not 100% yet)

Chrysler Nationals — Jul 8-10, 2011 (yes)

Bike Fest — Jul 22-24, 2011 (no)

Truck Nationals — Aug 5-7, 2011 (still on the fence about this one)

Corvettes at Carlisle — Aug 26-28, 2011 (absofreakinlutely!)

Fall Carlisle — Sep 28-Oct 2, 2011 (yes)

Do your show your :burnout:Vette Rich?

No. It's too new. This show is for cars prior to 1976 or earlier so there are a ton of hot rods and muscle cars. Some fantastic vehicles and premium show cars there.

The truck show is still up in the air right now. Here is a list of all the Carlisle shows for 2011 and current status of us attending:

We will post the full schedule early next year in the "events" section when we finalize the schedule.

Spring Carlisle — Apr 27-May 1, 2011 (yes)

Performance & Style — May 14-15, 2011 (probably not)

Import & Kit Nationals — May 20-22, 2011 (no)

Ford Nationals — Jun 3-5, 2011 (yes)

GM Nationals — Jun 24-26, 2011 (I believe so but not 100% yet)

Chrysler Nationals — Jul 8-10, 2011 (yes)

Bike Fest — Jul 22-24, 2011 (no)

Truck Nationals — Aug 5-7, 2011 (still on the fence about this one)

Corvettes at Carlisle — Aug 26-28, 2011 (absofreakinlutely!)

Fall Carlisle — Sep 28-Oct 2, 2011 (yes)

Ill tell you what go to the truck show remember corvettes are nice but they are small compared to full size extended cab pick up trucks lol so more size means more product means more sales.

Hmmmm 1.5 Hours to the Bloomington Gold one.... Might have to make a day trip!!!!

Who will be there showing off?

you should we went up there it is about 2 and a half hours from here but we just made a weekend trip up there one full day at the show other in the city wondering around

the all truck nationals does have a tiny booth that meguiars is at i believe, but the whole park is filled with trucks. there is only 1 way to find out though, go one year and then weigh your options. i know fullsizechevy.com has at least 40 trucks there themselves and are still growing(forget if your a sponsor on that site or not).

Ill tell you what go to the truck show remember corvettes are nice but they are small compared to full size extended cab pick up trucks lol so more size means more product means more sales.

I agree with that! Back when Adam was renting a house at the fairgrounds, he was at every show. It was not a strong show for us at the time. That was a while ago and our customer base has grown more diverse than ever since then. In the last 2 years, I have had many people ask about the truck show so I am confident it has potential. Also, its great to hear from you which shows you want to see us at. In the last several years, the main obstacle to doing every show we might do well at is getting good people to cover the shows. We now have more strong distributors that are fantastic detailers too that will help cover new events this year, so the truck show is seriously being considered.

im hoping to go this year if i can then ill be more then willing to help out at the show in any way i can . it really depends on two things the new baby and the work schedule lol if im still on days then i can get off for that but if the baby has any issues obviously family comes first. but i would love to come out and hang with the adams gang again i love every minute of it.

Well I know a fair amount of TBSS guys and gals including myself will be going to the Truck Nats this year. That and the GM Nats are the only events I even have a chance at making. My other big outing will be the 2nd Annual TBSSs on the Tail, and thats not a show! Hope the Truck Nats happens!

im hoping to go this year if i can then ill be more then willing to help out at the show in any way i can . it really depends on two things the new baby and the work schedule lol if im still on days then i can get off for that but if the baby has any issues obviously family comes first. but i would love to come out and hang with the adams gang again i love every minute of it.

You have to make it to Carlisle Corvettes Dan. It's just too much fun! And AJ promises not to get you into TOO much trouble. :lol:

Archived