Customer Service 866.965.0400

quick question about in and out spray

swirlparanoid

Question

5 answers to this question

i noticed on the online store that in & out spray says it restores the faded plastic etc. this may be a dumb question but does it also protect the plastic as well? or would vrt be a better choice for protection

I think that the protection would be about the same,(IMHO) the advantage of using In & Out Spray is you can get into tight places that you can't reach with SVRT and sponge. Both are GREAT products!:2thumbs:

i noticed on the online store that in & out spray says it restores the faded plastic etc. this may be a dumb question but does it also protect the plastic as well? or would vrt be a better choice for protection

In all cases if you can apply VRT its going to be the better option. It will last longer, protect better, etc. In & Out is intended to be used in areas where its difficult or impossible to spread a dressing.

Honeycomb grills, corrugated hoses, tight spots under the hood, A/C vents, or any other spot where its not feasible to jam an applicator with VRT on it.

I recommend applying VRT to all the areas you can first, anything that you find is too hard to reach simply take your In & Out and spray. If I'm dressing trim and plastics I'll typically have both with me and just use each as needed until everything has been treated.

Archived