Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior carpet cleaning.

JunkmansHomeboy

Question

I like using the white generic, but QUALITY towels for two reasons:

1) Their white color allows you to visually confirm how much dirt you're actually removing, especially when tackling heavily soiled areas that require multiple passes.

2) Quality towels tend to not leave the fuzzballs behind!

I just did my car carpet and floor mats using a brush doing exactly what Adam did in the video and it worked great. My carpet and floor mats went from nasty to cleaner then they were when I bought it. Im very happy with the carpet cleaner and cant wait to use it on my dads truck who is disgusting.

Try to discharge excessive debris and dust as much as possible from carpet floor mat by shaking them. Use vacuum across the floor mate from top to bottom (or left to right) to remove dirt on it. Add water with carpet floor mat cleaner to produce suds and spray on floor mat’s area to be cleaned. Rub the carpet with hard bristle brush to eliminate dirt particles. Use microfiber towel or wet/dry vacuum to remove excess water.

If there are tough stains, saturate them for few moments and agitate with hard bristle brush.

Edited by sparklingdetail
Missed to add cleaning product

Teresa made a comment a while back saying that it works great on salt stains.

:D It works great.

I got rid of all that crap on my carpets over the weekend. smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling4.gif

I used my Hoover Steam Cleaner which works fantastic with the Adam's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner.

After my car was clean I continued doing my living room carpet. I love clean carpets. :D

I use my vapor steamer followed by an extractor.

They always come out looking brand new.

I have a $1800 steamer made by Goodway but it's very heavy, just bought the McCulloch 1275 ($124.00), it's a freaking beast, light, rolls very easy, great heat and pressure.

Think I'll be using it over my $1800 rig.

I also use it to clean the engine, dries fast and the outcome is simply amazing.

I use my vapor steamer followed by an extractor.

They always come out looking brand new.

I have an $1800 steamer made by Goodway but it's very heavy, just bought the McCulloch 1275 ($124.00), it's a freaking beast, light, rolls very easy, great heat and pressure.

Think I'll be using it over my $1800 rig.

I also use it to clean the engine, dries fast and the outcome is simply amazing.

I have an $1800 steamer made by Goodway but it's very heavy, just bought the McCulloch 1275 ($124.00), it's a freaking beast, light, rolls very easy, great heat and pressure.

Ken, please keep us informed on how the McCulloch holds up. That is a nice price for a steamer.

Ken, please keep us informed on how the McCulloch holds up. That is a nice price for a steamer.

Sure will, my wife and I are using it on everything around the house.

I love it, on a full tank (48 oz) I can run it non-stop for about 45 minutes. :rockon: