Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dear Adams Polishes,

bagged00

Question

you make the best products ever. painted my bumper had ALOT of trash in it. sanded the hole bumper with 3000. hit it with SSR followed by FMP using the flex. the bumper is 90% perfect id say. and the best part is..........................NO SWIRLS!!!!

anyways im super excited about the finish. heres some crappy cell pics.

2011-01-13_20-32-14_710.jpg

2011-01-13_20-31-06_835.jpg

15 answers to this question

Come on over! 4820 Sterling Drive, Boulder, CO 80301. Call when you are on the way... 720-473-7100. Boulder is only 30 min from Denver, and I'll buy lunch! Pizza and pannini sound good?:drool:

i love the look of shiny wet paint...no matter what color :drool: thats probably the main reason i want to be a painter lol. glad i finally learned the flex technique thanks to your advice on not putting alot of pressure. works everytime like a charm now. i love the flex over the pc.

this color is HOK limetime pearl green. i do alot of my own painting. its a 3 stage paint. 3 coats of white, probably 10 coats of green, and then 2 coats of clear. i sprayed this in our crappier of the 2 booths at work. more coats=more trash. word of advice, never buy HOK. its a joke imo and doesnt cover worth a crap. if the truck gets repainted, im thinking of going vette cyber grey. ill try to post installed pics tonight.

lol yeah and no. it was prepped not just painted over i work at a body shop so i had all the right supplies to do it with. sanded it with 80 180 then ran over cracks and crevices, i hit it with a red scotch brite. etch primer, then primer surfacer. then treated like a regular panel.

First, it is not his fault that his cell phone manufacturer does not have th same standards as you.

Second, if you show up, make sure Adam has not already had lunch or is already late to the dentist. Just sayin some experience.

Love Ya Adam.

Archived