Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Colorado

offduty

Just wanted to say hi and pretty excited to be a member here. My name is Gary and own a new 2011 Mustang California Special (race red) with the new 5.0 Motor. I also have a new 2011 Toyota Tacoma (Gray metallic). It would be great if someone here with a lot of knowledge could direct me to what would be a good kit to start with. I will also need a DA polisher.

Just wanted to say hi and pretty excited to be a member here. My name is Gary and own a new 2011 Mustang California Special (race red) with the new 5.0 Motor. I also have a new 2011 Toyota Tacoma (Gray metallic). It would be great if someone here with a lot of knowledge could direct me to what would be a good kit to start with. I will also need a DA polisher.

:welcomebanner: Gary! :welcomebanner:

This kit has everything you need to get started!:pc:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">338.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Complete 7424XP D/A Car Polishing Kit</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: B2002</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $319.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_338_357 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_338_357 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_338_357_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d12%26SEName%3ddetail-kits method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Adam's Complete Dual-Action Polishing Kit includes the absolute essentials of our Dual Action Polishing System. Want a swirl-free finish? Start here!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Welcome Gary. I just moved from Castle Rock a few weeks ago. Now I am up by DIA. There are a bunch of Colorado people on here. If you need anything just ask the forums, and of course Adam's isn't that far you can't go and pick up a few items and tips.

Welcome Again

Dave

Denver

Unless you want to place another order within a week of getting the polishing kit, you are much better off ordering the premium kit upfront. Take it from someone who didnt want to spend alot of money at first and it ended up costing me double :lolsmack:

Good advice.

Better yet, you need to sit down and map out your strategy, which a lot of people don't do at first. The worst thing that you can do is buy a bunch of products without knowing what they do or why you need them. No one can suggest a kit for you without first seeing the condition of your car. What may be good for one member, may not be good for another. Every car has its own set of issues and those are the issues that you want to address. Only you know the condition of your car and thus, you should make that call.

What you want to do is:

• Determine exactly what it is about your car that you want to improve.
  • Watch the videos posted on the site that explain what each product does and how to use it.
  • Find the products that address the issues of your concern.
  • Find a kit that contain most, if not all the products that you will need in the quantity that will get the job done.
  • Watch the videos posted on the site that explain what each product does and how to use it.

Did I get my point across about watching the videos? :D

I go into a lot of detail concerning the exterior of the car in my area, The Junkman's Corner. Check it out, along with all of Adam's videos located here, which address each product that you are interested in. THEN make an informed purchase. You have plenty of time before spring so make an informed purchase. It's not like Ada,'s is going to run out of anything and seldom is anything ever of back order.

Welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner:

I will as soon as the weather gets better. I have a new set of black chrome wheels with Goodyear supercar tires I want to put on before I submit pictures, Oh and maybe a good detail with Adams

Welcome!

Come on show us some pics of the stang. You must have one some where. :cheers:

The Junkman is right on. But the best way to learn is at a detail clinic. I spoke with Adam yesterday about doing one in April in Boulder. I'll let him post up the details in the detail clinic section.

I'm pretty sure I can get a few of the TBSS peeps there also :cheers::cheers:

My wife last night showed me some photos of the stang she had taken that I did not know about but it was still on the DSL flash card. She is going to down load them onto I photo so I will get them up soooooon. Yes the Rockyard is still open and a good place for happy hour. Thanks Junkman and all of the rest of you for the welcome greeting. This is a great place to spend my past time!

My wife last night showed me some photos of the stang she had taken that I did not know about but it was still on the DSL flash card. She is going to down load them onto I photo so I will get them up soooooon. Yes the Rockyard is still open and a good place for happy hour. Thanks Junkman and all of the rest of you for the welcome greeting. This is a great place to spend my past time!

Cool man! I love that place! Get a growler everytime I'm down that way! Welcome here, and trust me, this place is THE place to be on the internet.

Best bunch of peeps to be around and converse with....someone has said, we are the Mensa of the Internet.

:cheers::cheers:

Welcome Gary!

I love your car! I have a Mustang too!!

The kit Chris mentioned is a great one to start with!

Archived